Time Left: 00:30:00
1. The population of a town is 45000; 5/9th of them are males and the rest females 40% of the males are married. What is the percentage of married females?
2. A person spends 1/5th of his income on the education of his children, and 20% of the remaining on food. If he is left with Rs.576 find his income?
3. The edges of a cuboid are respectively 3cm, 4cm and 12 cm. Find the length of the diagonal of cuboid.
4. A boy rides his bicycle 10 km at an average speed of 12 km/hr and again travels 12 km at an average speed of 10 km/hr. His average speed for the entire trip is approximately?
5. A number consists of 3 digit whose sum is 10. The middle digit is equal to the sum of the other two and the number will be increased by 99 if its digits are reversed. The number is:
6. If the sum and difference of two numbers are 20 and 8 respectively, then the difference of their square is:
7. The C.P of 15 books is equal to the S.P of 18 books. Find his gain% or loss%?
8. What amount does Kiran get if he invests Rs.8000 at 10% p.a. compound interest for two years, compounding done annually?
9. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
10. The marks obtained by Vijay and Amith are in the ratio 4:5 and those obtained by Amith and Abhishek in the ratio of 3:2. The marks obtained by Vijay and Abhishek are in the ratio of?
11. Find the area of circle whose radius is 7m?
12. The profit earned by selling an article for Rs. 832 is equal to the loss incurred when the same article is sold for Rs. 448. What should be the sale price for making 50% profit?
13. The population of a city increases at the rate of 4% p.a. but there is an additional annual increase of 1% in the population due to some job seekers. The
percentage increase in the population after 2 years is?
14. A man on tour travels first 160 km at 64 km/he and the next 160 km at 80 km/hr. The average speed for the first 320 km of the tour is?
15. The area of a triangle will be when a = 1m, b = 2m, c = 3m, a, b, c being lengths of respective sides.
16. An amount of Rs. 3000 becomes Rs. 3600 in four years at simple interest. If the rate of interest was 1% more, then what was be the total amount?
17. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the figures 3, 4, 7, 0, 3?
18. A certain amount earns simple interest of Rs. 1750 after 7 years. Had the interest been 2% more, how much more interest would it have earned?
19. Two cylinders are of the same height. Their radii are in the ratio 1: 3. If the volume of the first cylinder is 40 cc. Find the volume of the second cylinder?
20. (4300731) - ? = 2535618
21. If all the fractions 3/10, 1/16, 4/11, 2/9, 1/7, 5/14 and 5/24 arranged in descending order of their values, then which one will be the third?
22. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?
23. The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5:3 respectively. The ratio between A's age 4 years ago and B's age 4 years hence is 1:1. What is the ratio between A's age 4 years hence and B's age 4 years ago?
24. If an article is sold at 19% profit instead of 12% profit, then the profit would be Rs. 105 more. What is the cost price?
25. If A got 80 marks and B got 60 marks, then what percent of A's mark is B's mark?
26. Kamal started a business investing Rs. 9000. After five months, Sameer joined with a capital of Rs. 8000. If at the end of the year, they earn a profit of Rs. 6970, then what will be the share of Sameer in the profit?
27. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
28. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
29. A cistern has three pipes, A, B and C. The pipes A and B can fill it in 4 and 5 hours respectively and C can empty it in 2 hours. If the pipes are opened in order at 1, 2 and 3 A.M. When will the cistern be empty?
30. The volume of a cube is 1728 cc. Find its surface.