Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A rectangular field has area equal to 150 sq m and perimeter 50 m. Its length and breadth must be?
2. What annual payment will discharge a debt of Rs. 1025 due in 2 years at the rate of 5% compound interest?
3. A began business with Rs.45000 and was joined afterwards by B with Rs.5400. When did B join if the profits at the end of the year were divided in the ratio of
4. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
5. The area of a sector of a circle of radius 5 cm formed by an arc of length 3.5 cm is?
6. Amar takes as much time in running 18 meters as a car takes in covering 48 meters. What will be the distance covered by Amar during the time the car covers 1.6 km?
7. The average of 11 numbers is 10.9. If the average of first six is 10.5 and that of the last six is 11.4 the sixth number is?
8. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 60 min and 75 min respectively. There is a third pipe in the bottom of the cistern to empty it. If all the three pipes are simultaneously opened, then the cistern is full in 50 min. In how much time, the third pipe alone can empty the cistern?
9. Find the principle on a certain sum of money at 5% per annum for 2 2/5 years if the amount being Rs.1120?
10. 45% of 750 - 25% of 480 = ?
11. What is the sum of all the prime numbers from 20 to 40?
12. If A:B = 1/2: 1/3 B:C = 1/2:1/3 then A:B:C?
13. In a partnership between A, B and C. A's capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C's share is Rs.130, what is B's capital?
14. A certain sum of money is divided among A, B and C so that for each Rs. A has, B has 65 paisa and C 40 paisa. If C's share is Rs.40, find the sum of money?
15. In an examination 38% of students fail in English and 61% pass in Hindi and 23% fail in both. Find the actual failure percentage?
16. Find the least number when successively divided by 2, 3 and 7 leaves remainders 1, 2 and 3 respectively?
17. What is the least number to be subtracted from 696 to make it a perfect square?
18. 64309 - 8703 + 798 - 437 = ?
19. A contractor undertakes to complete the construction of a tunnel 720 meters long in 240 days and employs 60 men for the purpose. After 120 days, he finds that only 240 meters of the tunnel is complete. How many more men should be employ in order to complete the work in time?
20. Two trains of length 120 m and 280 m are running towards each other on parallel lines at 42 kmph and 30 kmph respectively. In what time will they be clear of each other from the moment they meet?
21. Rs.525 among A, B and C such that B may get 2/3 of A and C together get. Find the share of C?
22. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
23. How much more would Rs.20000 fetch, after two years, if it is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable half yearly than if is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable yearly?
24. Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time which they take to cross each other is?
25. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
26. A started a business with an investment of Rs. 70000 and after 6 months B joined him investing Rs. 120000. If the profit at the end of a year is Rs. 52000, then the share of B is?
27. The product of two successive numbers is 4556. Which of the following is the larger of the two numbers?
28. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. A shopkeeper buys two articles for Rs.1000 each and then sells them, making 20% profit on the first article and 20% loss on second article. Find the net profit or loss percent?
31. Reena took a loan of Rs. 1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of interest. If she paid Rs. 432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of interest?
32. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days. It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work. How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work?
33. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
34. (8x9 / 27y-6)-2/3 = ?
35. A pupil's marks were wrongly entered as 83 instead of 63. Due to the average marks for the class got increased by half. The number of pupils in the class is:
36. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 20 and 30 minutes respectively, and a third pipe C can empty it in 40 minutes. How long will it take to fill the cistern if all the three are opened at the same time?
37. 242 + 420 + 1611 + 647 equals
38. Find the least number of five digits which is exactly divisible by 12, 15 and 18?
39. Nitin’s salary is reduced by 10% and then reduced salary is increased by 10%. Find ,how many percentage his present salary is less as compared to his previous salary?
40. 5 men are equal to as many women as are equal to 8 boys. All of them earn Rs.90 only. Men’s wages are?
41. The ratio of the cost price and the selling price is 4:5. The profit percent is:
42. (830 + ? * 3 * 14 / 100) - (830 * 14 * 3 / 100) = 20.16
43. A candidate who gets 30% of the marks fails by 50 marks. But another candidate who gets 45% marks gets 25 marks more than necessary for passing. Find the number of marks for passing?
44. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
45. How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train
is 63 km/hr?
46. A and B together can complete a work in 12 days. A alone can complete it in 20 days. If B does the work only for half a day daily, then in how many days A and B together will complete the work?
47. The sum of three consecutive numbers is 87. The greatest among these three number is:
48. What is the difference between the local values of 3 in the number 53403?
49. Which of the following is the greatest?
50. A is twice as good a workman as B and they took 7 days together to do the work B alone can do it in.