Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
2. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
3. A gets 3 times as much money as B gets, B gets only Rs.25 more then what C gets. The three gets Rs.675 in all. Find the share of B?
4. Find the greatest number that exactly divides 35, 91 and 840?
5. A person purchases 90 clocks and sells 40 clocks at a gain of 10% and 50 clocks at a gain of 20%. If he sold all of them at a uniform profit of 15%, then he would have got Rs. 40 less. The cost price of each clock is:
6. Sonika deposited Rs.8000 which amounted to Rs.9200 after 3 years at simple interest. Had the interest been 2% more. She would get how much?
7. Amar, Bhavan and Chetan divide an amount of Rs. 5600 among themselves in the ratio 3 : 6 : 5. If an amount of Rs. 400 is deducted from each of their shares, what will be the new ratio of their shares of the amount?
8. 12.5 + 10 1/4 of 100 ÷ 10% of 10 = ?
9. There are three numbers. 5/7th of the first number is equal to 48% of the second number. The second number is 1/9th of the third number. If the third number is 1125, then find 25% of the first number?
10. What is the greater of the two numbers whose product is 2560, given that the sum of the two numbers exceeds their difference by 64?
11. ? % of 400 + 40% of 160 = 17% of 400
12. 1252 * 23 + 35000 = (?)2
13. Which one of the following is the sum of the numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9…. up to nth number?
14. The number of ways in which six boys and six girls can be seated in a row for a photograph so that no two girls sit together is -.
15. (272/4-3)-5/6 = ?
16. HCF of 3/16, 5/12, 7/8 is:
17. Which one of the following represents the sum of the first n even numbers?
18. A water tank is two-fifth full. Pipe A can fill a tank in 10 minutes and pipe B can empty it in 6 minutes. If both the pipes are open, how long will it take to empty or fill the tank completely?
19. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
20. A sum of money is put out at compound interest for 2 years at 20%. It would fetch Rs.482 more if the interest were payable half-yearly, then it were pay able yearly. Find the sum.
21. In a class there are 20 boys and 25 girls. In how many ways can a boy and a girl be selected?
22. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.
23. If Rs.7500 are borrowed at C.I at the rate of 4% per annum, then after 2 years the amount to be paid is?
24. A sum of Rs.4800 is invested at a compound interest for three years, the rate of interest being 10% p.a., 20% p.a. and 25% p.a. for the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd years respectively. Find the interest received at the end of the three years.
25. A certain sum of money is divided among A, B and C so that for each Rs. A has, B has 65 paisa and C 40 paisa. If C's share is Rs.40, find the sum of money?
26. Two cars P and Q start at the same time from A and B which are 120 km apart. If the two cars travel in opposite directions, they meet after one hour and if they travel in same direction (from A towards B), then P meets Q after 6 hours. What is the speed of car P?
27. What is the sum of all the numbers between 300 and 1000 which are divisible by 179?
28. A and B can do a piece of work in 6 2/3 days and 5 days respectively. They work together for 2 days and then A leaves. In how many days after that B will complete the work alone.
29. The bus fare for two persons for travelling between Agra and Aligarh id four-thirds the train fare between the same places for one person. The total fare paid by 6 persons travelling by bus and 8 persons travelling by train between the two places is Rs.1512. Find the train fare between the two places for one person?
30. A bag contains nine yellow balls, three white balls and four red balls. In how many ways can two balls be drawn from the bag?
31. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
32. 22004 - 29303 + 101299 - 59532 = ?
33. A watch was sold at a loss of 10%. If it was sold for Rs.140 more, there would have been a gain of 4%. What is the cost price?
34. Find the cost of fencing around a circular field of diameter 28 m at the rate of Rs.1.50 a meter?
35. If 12 men can reap 120 acres of land in 36 days, how many acres of land can 54 men reap in 54 days?
36. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that they are all blue?
37. The H.C.F of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, then the other is:
38. Thrice the square of a natural number decreased by 4 times the number is equal to 50 more than the number. The number is:
39. Two goods trains each 500 m long are running in opposite directions on parallel tracks. Their speeds are 45 km/hr and 30 km/hr respectively. Find the time taken by the slower train to pass the driver of the faster one?
40. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
41. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
42. The sum of the square of the three consecutive even natural numbers is 1460. Find the numbers?
43. A man walks at a speed of 3 km/hr and runs at a speed of 7 km/hr. How much time will the man require to cover a distance of 10 1/2 km, if he completes half of the distance, i.e., (5 1/4) km on foot and the other half by running?
44. A person buys an article at Rs.500. At what price should he sell the article so as to make a profit of 20%?
45. The edges of a cuboid are respectively 3cm, 4cm and 12 cm. Find the length of the diagonal of cuboid.
46. If 6 (A's capital) = 8 (B's capital) = 10 (C's capital). Then the ratio of their capitals is:
47. (743.30)2 = ?
48. If the cost price of 50 articles is equal to the selling price of 40 articles, then the gain or loss percent is?
49. If the sides of two cubes are in the ratio 3: 1 the ratio of their total surface area is?
50. A boy rides his bicycle 10 km at an average speed of 12 km/hr and again travels 12 km at an average speed of 10 km/hr. His average speed for the entire trip is approximately?