Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 15% of 195 + 14% of 205 = ?
2. The tax on a commodity is diminished by 20% but its consumption is increased by 10%. Find the decrease percent in the revenue derived from it?
3. If an article is sold at 19% profit instead of 12% profit, then the profit would be Rs. 105 more. What is the cost price?
4. In what ratio should two varieties of sugar of Rs.18 per kg and Rs.24 kg be mixed together to get a mixture whose cost is Rs.20 per kg?
5. A train 100 meters long completely crosses a 300 meters long bridge in 45 seconds. What is the speed of the train is?
6. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
7. Train P crosses a pole in 30 seconds and train Q crosses the same pole in one minute and 15 seconds. The length of train P is three-fourths the length of train Q. What is the ratio of the speed of train P to that of train Q?
8. LCM of 455, 117, 338 is:
9. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
10. What should be the least number to be added to the 51234 number to make it divisible by 9?
11. The edges of cuboid are 4 cm; 5 cm and 6 cm. Find its surface area?
12. The value of (2.75)3 - (2.00)3 - (0.75)3 is
13. Twelve men can complete a piece of work in 32 days. The same work can be completed by 16 women in 36 days and by 48 boys in 16 days. Find the time taken by one man, one woman and one boy working together to complete the work?
14. (242 + 144 / 3) / 36 = ?
15. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a tank in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. A third pipe C can drain off 45 liters of water per minute. If all the pipes are opened, the tank can be filled in 15 minutes. What is the capacity of the tank?
16. 125 liters of a mixture of milk and water contains in the ratio 3:2. How much water should now be added so that the ratio of milk and water becomes 3:4?
17. the present average age of a couple and their daughter is 35 years. Fifteen years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the daughter. Find the present age of mother?
18. Income and expenditure of a person are in the ratio 5:4. If the income of the person is Rs.18000, then find his savings?
19. (0.456 * 0.456 - 0.228 * 0.228) / (0.456 + 0.228) = ?
20. Find the ratio of the curved surfaces of two cylinders of same heights if their radii are in the ratio 1:2.
21. The average height of 35 boys in a class was calculated as 180cm. It has later found that the height of one of the boys in the class was wrongly written as 166 cm whereas his actual height was 106 cm. Find the actual average height of the boys in the class (Round off your answer to two decimal places).
22. A man engaged a servant on the condition that he would pay him Rs.710 and a uniform after a year service. He served only for 8 months and got Rs.460 and a uniform. Find the price of the uniform?
23. The greatest number of five digits which is divisible by 32, 36, 40, 42 and 48 is:
24. 43% of 784 = ?
25. The ratio of the present ages of P and Q is 3:4. 5 years ago, the ratio of their ages was 5:7. Find the their present ages?
26. Three numbers are in the ratio 1:2:3 and their H.C.F is 12. The numbers are:
27. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set x is 440. Find the sum of a different set of five consecutive integers whose second least number is 121 less than double the least number of set x?
28. The average salary of workers in an industry is Rs.200 the average salary of technicians being Rs.400 and that of non-technicians being Rs.125. What is the total number of workers?
29. A rectangular courtyard, the sides of which are in the ratio of 4:3, cost Rs.600 for paving at 50 p per m2; find the length of the diagonal of the
30. The average of first ten prime numbers which are odd is?
31. 35 + 15 * 1.5 = ?
32. Mudit's age 18 years hence will be thrice his age four years ago. Find Mudit's present age?
33. A number when divided by 221 gives a remainder 43, what remainder will be obtained by dividing the same number 17?
34. 8988 / 8 / 4 = ?
35. If p, q and r are positive integers and satisfy x = (p + q -r)/r = (p - q + r)/q = (q + r - p)/p, then the value of x is?
36. The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
37. The number which exceeds 16% of it by 42 is?
38. Krishan and Nandan jointly started a business. Krishan invested three times as Nandan did and invested his money for double time as compared to Nandan. Nandan earned Rs. 4000. If the gain is proportional to the money invested and the time for which the money is invested then the total gain was?
39. What is the unit digit in 7105 ?
40. If the price has fallen by 10% what percent of its consumption be: increased so that the expenditure may be the same as before?
41. A wholesale tea dealer 408 kilograms, 468 kilograms and 516 kilograms of three different qualities of tea. He wants it all to be packed into boxes of equal size without mixing. Find the capacity of the largest possible box?
42. Dacid obtained 76, 65, 82, 67 and 85 marks (out of 100) in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. What are his average marks?
43. The C.I. on a certain sum for 2 years Rs.41 and the simple interest is Rs.40. What is the rate percent?
44. The average of 10 numbers is calculated as 15. It is discovered later on that while calculating the average, one number namely 36 was wrongly read as 26. The correct average is?
45. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
46. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 7 days, 14 days and 28 days respectively. How long will they taken, if all the three work together?
47. A and B together can do a piece of work in 8 days. If A alone can do the same work in 12 days, then B alone can do the same work in?
48. Two trains of length 120 m and 280 m are running towards each other on parallel lines at 42 kmph and 30 kmph respectively. In what time will they be clear of each other from the moment they meet?
49. The cost of 16 pens and 8 pencils is Rs.352 and the cost of 4 pens and 4 pencils is Rs.96. Find the cost of each pen?
50. Two trains of equal lengths are running at speeds of 30 kmph and 60 kmph. The two trains crossed each other in 30 seconds when travelling in opposite direction. In what time will they cross each other when travelling in the same direction?