Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The ratio of numbers is 3:4 and their H.C.F is 4. Their L.C.M is:
2. The average of 1st 3 of 4 numbers is 16 and of the last 3 are 15. If the sum of the first and the last number is 13. What is the last numbers?
3. There are two positive numbers in the ratio 5 : 8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller by 15, then find the smaller number?
4. Thirty men can do a work in 24 days. In how many days can 20 men can do the work, given that the time spent per day is increased by one-third of the previous time?
5. The area of a square is 4096 sq cm. Find the ratio of the breadth and the length of a rectangle whose length is twice the side of the square and breadth is 24 cm less than the side of the square.
7. The two trains of lengths 400 m, 600 m respectively, running at same directions. The faster train can cross the slower train in 180 sec, the speed of the slower train is 48 km. then find the speed of the faster train?
8. (0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 + 0.8 * 0.8 * 0.8) / (1.6 * 1.6 * 1.6 + 1.8 * 1.8 * 1.8) = ?
9. A candidate got 35% of the votes polled and he lost to his rival by 2250 votes. How many votes were cast?
10. At what rate of interest is an amount doubled in two years, when compounded annually?
11. A can do a piece of work in 10 days. He works at it for 4 days and then B finishes it in 9 days. In how many days can A and B together finish the work?
12. Aman started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Rakhi joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 1,05,000 and Sagar joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Aman, Rakhi and Sagar respectively, 3 years after Aman started the business?
13. Train P crosses a pole in 30 seconds and train Q crosses the same pole in one minute and 15 seconds. The length of train P is three-fourths the length of train Q. What is the ratio of the speed of train P to that of train Q?
14. The slant height of a cone is 12 cm and radius of the base is 4cm, find the curved surface of the cone.
15. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
16. The successive discounts 20% and 15% are equal to a single discount of?
17. The total age of A and B is 12 years more than the total age of B and C. C is how many years younger than A?
18. Which of the following is the greatest?
19. Anna left for city A from city B at 5.20 a.m. She traveled at the speed of 80 km/hr for 2 hrs 15 min. After that the speed was reduced to 60 km/hr. If the distance between two cities is 350 kms, at what time did Anna reach city A?
20. Three 6 faced dice are thrown together. The probability that all the three show the same number on them is -.
21. 106 * 106 - 94 * 94 = ?
22. A mixture of 70 liters of wine and water contains 10% water. How much water must be added to make water 12 ½% of the total mixture?
23. If one third of 3/4 of a number is 21. Then find the number?
24. P and Q started a business investing Rs. 85,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. In what ratio the profit earned after 2 years be divided between P and Q respectively?
25. The sum of four consecutive even numbers is 292. What would be the smallest number?
26. Find the quadratic equations whose roots are the reciprocals of the roots of 2x2 + 5x + 3 = 0?
27. P, Q and R have Rs.6000 among themselves. R has two-thirds of the total amount with P and Q. Find the amount with R?
28. (5 - 7)2 * (6 - 9)2 / (23)-2 = ?
29. 8988 / 8 / 4 = ?
30. The average age of a husband and a wife is 23 years when they were married five years ago but now the average age of the husband, wife and child is 20 years(the child was born during the interval). What is the present age of the child?
31. Manoj borrowed Rs.3450 from Anwar at 6% p.a. simple interest for three years. He then added some more money to the borrowed sum and lent it to Ramu for the same time at 9% p.a. simple interest. If Manoj gains Rs.824.85 by way of interest on the borrowed sum as well as his own amount from the whole transaction, then what is the sum lent by him to Ramu?
32. Express 25 mps in kmph?
33. If the sides of two cubes are in the ratio 3: 1 the ratio of their total surface area is?
34. I. a3 - 988 = 343, II. b2 - 72 = 49 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
35. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
36. A and B together can do a piece of work in 8 days. If A alone can do the same work in 12 days, then B alone can do the same work in?
37. A certain sum of money is invested for one year at a certain rate of simple interest. If the rate of interest is 3% higher, then the invest earned will be 25% more than the interest earned earlier. What is the earlier rate of interest?
38. A shopkeeper loses 15%,if an article is sold for Rs. 102. What should be the selling price of the article to gain 20%?
Find the smallest number which when increased by 5, divisible by 6, 9, 15, 20 and 24?
40. An article is bought for Rs.675 and sold for Rs.900, find the gain percent?
41. A money lender finds that due to a fall in the annual rate of interest from 8% to 7 3/4 % his yearly income diminishes by Rs. 61.50, his capital is?
42. When the numerator of a fraction is decreased by 25% and its denominator is decreased by 20%, the new fraction obtained is 3/4. Find the original fraction?
43. Two trains are moving in the same direction at 72 kmph and 36 kmph. The faster train crosses a man in the slower train in 27 seconds. Find the length of the faster train?
44. The diagonals of a rhombus are 15 cm and 20 cm. Find its area?
45. If a man lost 4% by selling oranges at the rate of 12 a rupee at how many a rupee must he sell them to gain 44%?
46. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
47. If a card is drawn from a well shuffled pack of cards, the probability of drawing a spade or a king is -.
48. How many paying stones, each measuring 2 1/2 m * 2 m are required to pave a rectangular court yard 30 m long and 16 1/2 m board?
49. 1095/1168 when expressed in simplest form is:
50. A person got Rs.48 more when he invested a certain sum at compound interest instead of simple interest for two years at 8% p.a. Find the sum?