Time Left: 00:50:00
1. What is the are of an equilateral triangle of side 16 cm?
2. In a 1000 m race, A beats B by 50 m and B beats C by 100 m. In the same race, by how many meters does A beat C?
3. Krishan and Nandan jointly started a business. Krishan invested three times as Nandan did and invested his money for double time as compared to Nandan. Nandan earned Rs. 4000. If the gain is proportional to the money invested and the time for which the money is invested then the total gain was?
4. A rope of which a calf is tied is increased from 12 m to 23 m, how much additional grassy ground shall it graze?
5. A lent Rs. 5000 to B for 2 years and Rs. 3000 to C for 4 years on simple interest at the same rate of interest and received Rs. 2200 in all from both of them as interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
6. The average of 10 numbers is 23. If each number is increased by 4, what will the new average be?
7. Pipe A can fill a tank in 5 hours, pipe B in 10 hours and pipe C in 30 hours. If all the pipes are open, in how many hours will the tank be filled?
8. On the independence day, bananas were be equally distributed among the children in a school so that each child would get two bananas. On the particular day 360 children were absent and as a result each child got two extra bananas. Find the actual number of children in the school?
9. The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 12. The difference of the digits is 6. Find the number?
10. The average salary per head of the entire staff of an office including the officers and clerks is Rs.90. The average salary of officers is Rs.600 and that of the clerks is Rs.84. If the number of officers is 2, find the number of officers in the office?
11. By selling 50 meters of cloth. I gain the selling price of 15 meters. Find the gain percent?
12. Two numbers have a H.C.F of 16 and a product of two numbers is 2560. Find the L.C.M of the two numbers?
13. Five men and nine women can do a piece of work in 10 days. Six men and twelve women can do the same work in 8 days. In how many days can three men and three women do the work?
14. A bag contains a certain number of 50 paise coins, 20 paise coins and 10 paise coins inthe ratio 2:3:4. If the total value of all the coins in the bag is Rs.400, find the number of coins of each kind?
15. The average runs scored by a batsman in 20 matches is 40. In the next 10 matches the batsman scored an average of 13 runs. Find his average in all the 30 matches?
16. 10 books are placed at random in a shelf. The probability that a pair of books will always be together is -.
17. The difference between C.I. and S.I. on an amount of Rs. 15,000 for 2 years is Rs. 96. What is the rate of interest per annum?
18. Varma can read a book in k minutes. What part of the book can he read in 8 minutes?(k>8)
19. A and B can do a piece of work in 7 days. With the help of C they finish the work in 5 days. C alone can do that piece of work in?
20. Two trains, one from Howrah to Patna and the other from Patna to Howrah, start simultaneously. After they meet, the trains reach their destinations after 9 hours and 16 hours respectively. The ratio of their speeds is?
21. When 732 is subtracted form the square of a number, the answer that is obtained is 5280. What is the number?
22. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
23. A man complete a journey in 10 hrs. He travels first half of the journey at the rate of 21 km/hr and second half at the rate of 24 km/hr. Find the total journey in km?
24. 22004 - 29303 + 101299 - 59532 = ?
25. If 20% of a number, then 120% of that number will be?
26. Two third of three- fifth of one fourth of a number is 24, what is 30% of that number?
27. A, B and C are partners. A receives 2/3 of profits, B and C dividing the remainder equally. A's income is increased by Rs.200 when the rate to profit rises from 5 to 7 percent. Find the Capital of B?
28. Two varieties of wheat - A and B costing Rs. 9 per kg and Rs. 15 per kg were mixed in the ratio 3 : 7. If 5 kg of the mixture is sold at 25% profit, find the profit made?
29. The area of the square formed on the diagonal of a rectangle as its side is 108 1/3 % more than the area of the rectangle. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 28 units, find the difference between the sides of the rectangle?
30. 21345 * 45 = 4270 * ?
31. Two numbers 4242 and 2903 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder. Find the number?
32. Two numbers are in the ratio 3:5. If 9 be subtracted from each, they are in the ratio of 9:17. The first number is:
33. Which of the following is the greatest?
34. Rahim bought 65 books for Rs.1150 from one shop and 50 books for Rs.920 from another. What is the average price he paid per book ?
35. Three 6 faced dice are thrown together. The probability that exactly two dice show the same number on them is -.
36. A person bought an article and sold it at a loss of 10%. If he had bought it for 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost price?
37. P and Q started a business with respective investments of Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs. As P runs the business, his salary is Rs. 5000 per month. If they earned a profit of Rs. 2 lakhs at the end of the year, then find the ratio of their earnings?
38. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
39. A certain sum of money at simple interest amounted Rs.840 in 10 years at 3% per annum, find the sum?
40. Find the greatest number that exactly divides 35, 91 and 840?
41. The current of a stream at 1 kmph. A motor boat goes 35 km upstream and back to the
starting point in 12 hours. The speed of the motor boat in still water is?
42. In an office, totally there are 6400 employees and 65% of the total employees are males. 25% of the males in the office are at-least 50 years old. Find the number of males aged below 50 years?
43. (830 + ? * 3 * 14 / 100) - (830 * 14 * 3 / 100) = 20.16
44. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
45. Mudit's age 18 years hence will be thrice his age four years ago. Find Mudit's present age?
46. By selling 99 pens, a trader gains the cost of 33 pens. Find his gain percentage?
47. Find the mean proportional of the following pairs of numbers 50 and 512.
48. A dishonest dealer professes to sell his goods at Cost Price but still gets 20% profit by using a false weight. What weight does he substitute for a kilogram?
49. A car covers a distance of 624 km in 6 ½ hours. Find its speed?
50. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 24 days, 30 days and 40 days respectively. They began the work together but C left 4 days before the completion of the work. In how many days was the work completed?