Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The average of first 10 even numbers is?
2. √3584 * 52.034 = ?
3. Two cylinders are of the same height. Their radii are in the ratio 1: 3. If the volume of the first cylinder is 40 cc. Find the volume of the second cylinder?
4. The area of a square is equal to five times the area of a rectangle of dimensions 125 cm * 64 cm. What is the perimeter of the square?
5. The ratio of the present ages of Giri and Hari is 5 : 8. 12 years hence, the ratio of their ages will be 11 : 14. Find the difference in their present ages?
6. Find the nearest to 25268 which is exactly divisible by 467?
7. The sum of the present ages of father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father's age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son's age will be:
8. Present ages of Sameer and Anand are in the ratio of 5:4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11:9 respectively. What is Anand's present age in years?
9. The average age of seven persons sitting in a row facing east is 28 years. If the average age of the first three persons is 21 years and the average age of the last three persons is 34 years, then find the age of the person sitting in the middle of the row?
10. The altitude of an equilateral triangle of side 2√3 cm is?
11. A person can row at 9 kmph and still water. He takes 4 1/2 hours to row from A to B and back. What is the distance between A and B if the speed of the stream is 1 kmph?
12. 33/4 of 4500 + ? = 118500
13. In a race of 1000 m, A can beat by 100 m, in a race of 800m, B can beat C by 100m. By how many meters will A beat C in a race of 600 m?
14. The surface of a cube is 24sq cm. Find its volume?
15. The average age of 8 men increases by 2 years when two women are included in place of two men of ages 20 and 24 years. Find the average age of the women?
16. The average age of a husband and a wife is 23 years when they were married five years ago but now the average age of the husband, wife and child is 20 years(the child was born during the interval). What is the present age of the child?
17. Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their L.C.M should be:
18. A committee has 5 men and 6 women. What are the number of ways of selecting 2 men and 3 women from the given committee?
19. Albert invested Rs. 8000 in a scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5% p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
20. If the C.I. on a sum for 2 years at 12 1/2 % per annum is Rs. 510, the S.I. on the same sum at the same rate for the same period of time is?
21. Walking with 4/5 of my usual speed, I miss the bus by 5 minutes. What is my usual time?
22. A is two years older than B who is twice as old as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
23. Two pipes can fill a tank in 18 minutes and 15 minutes. An outlet pipe can empty the tank in 45 minutes. If all the pipes are opened when the tank is empty, then how many minutes will it take to fill the tank?
24. A certain sum of money doubles itself in 10 years in how much many years will it trible itself at the same rate?
25. 6 2/3 * 9 3/5 * 2 1/3 + 1 1/3 = ?
26. The speed of a boat in still water is 60kmph and the speed of the current is 20kmph. Find the speed downstream and upstream?
27. The difference between a number and its two-fifth is 510. What is 10% of that number?
28. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?
29. 58978 / 363.94 * 11.02 = ?
30. The time taken by a man to row his boat upstream is twice the time taken by him to row the same distance downstream. If the speed of the boat in still water is 42 kmph, find the speed of the stream?
31. A bag contains nine yellow balls, three white balls and four red balls. In how many ways can two balls be drawn from the bag?
32. The average runs scored by a batsman in 20 matches is 40. In the next 10 matches the batsman scored an average of 13 runs. Find his average in all the 30 matches?
33. A train leaves Delhi at 9 a.m. at a speed of 30 kmph. Another train leaves at 2 p.m. at a speed of 40 kmph on the same day and in the same direction. How far
from Delhi, will the two trains meet?
34. What amount does Kiran get if he invests Rs. 18000 at 15% p.a. simple interest for four years?
35. A tradesman by means of his false balance defrauds to the extent of 20%? in buying goods as well as by selling the goods. What percent does he gain on his
36. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5:x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
37. The tax on a commodity is diminished by 20% and its consumption increased by 15%. The effect on revenue is?
38. A trader marks his articles 20% more than the cost price. If he allows 20% discount, then find his gain or loss percent?
39. Two numbers 4242 and 2903 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder. Find the number?
40. If 12 men do a work in 80 days, in how many days will 16 men do it?
41. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 37 1/2 minutes and 45 minutes respectively. Both pipes are opened. The cistern will be filled in just half an hour, if the pipe B is turned off after?
42. I bought two books; for Rs.480. I sold one at a loss of 15% and other at a gain of 19% and then I found each book was sold at the same price. Find the cost of the book sold at a loss?
43. Find the greatest four digit number which leaves respective remainders of 2 and 5 when divided by 15 and 24.
44. What is the are of an equilateral triangle of side 16 cm?
45. Ten years ago, the age of Anand was one-third the age of Bala at that time. The present age of Bala is 12 years more than the present age of Anand. Find the present age of Anand?
46. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
47. If A:B = 1/2: 1/3 B:C = 1/2:1/3 then A:B:C?
48. The length of a rectangle is two - fifths of the radius of a circle. The radius of the circle is equal to the side of the square, whose area is 1225 sq.units. What is the area (in sq.units) of the rectangle if the rectangle if the breadth is 10 units?
49. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4:7:9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages.
50. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?