Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The average monthly salary of laborers and supervisors in a factory is Rs.1250 per month; where as the average monthly salary of 6 supervisors is Rs.2450. If the average monthly salary of the laborers is Rs.950 find the number of laborers?
2. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
4. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 24 days, 30 days and 40 days respectively. They began the work together but C left 4 days before the completion of the work. In how many days was the work completed?
5. Sushil got thrice as many marks in English as in Science. His total marks in English, Science and Maths are 162. If the ratio of his marks in English and Maths is 3:5, find his marks in Science?
6. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest number written with 7, 7, 0, 7?
7. If a man can cover 12 metres in one second, how many kilometres can he cover in 3 hours 45 minutes?
8. Rs.2500 is divided into two parts such that if one part be put out at 5% simple interest and the other at 6%, the yearly annual income may be Rs.140. How much was lent at 5%?
9. The speed of a boat in still water is 60kmph and the speed of the current is 20kmph. Find the speed downstream and upstream?
10. At what rate percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 12 years?
11. 35 + 15 * 1.5 = ?
12. A and B enter into partnership with capital as 7:9. At the end of 8 months, A withdraws. If they receive the profits in the ratio of 8:9 find how long B's
capital was used?
13. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a college is 7:8. If the percentage increase in the number of boys and girls be 20% and 10% respectively. What will be the new ratio?
14. The fourth proportional to 12, 14 and 18 is?
15. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.
16. The sides of a cube are in the ratio 1:2 the ratio of their volume is?
17. Find the roots of the quadratic equation: 2x2 + 3x - 9 = 0?
18. 5358 * 51 = ?
19. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
20. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a tank in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. A third pipe C can drain off 45 liters of water per minute. If all the pipes are opened, the tank can be filled in 15 minutes. What is the capacity of the tank?
21. A cistern is normally filled in 8 hours but takes two hours longer to fill because of a leak in its bottom. If the cistern is full, the leak will empty it in?
22. What is the remainder when 263251 is divided by 9?
23. A thief goes away with a SANTRO car at a speed of 40 kmph. The theft has been discovered after half an hour and the owner sets off in a bike at 50 kmph when
will the owner over take the thief from the start?
24. Find the least multiple of 13 which when divided by 6, 8 and 12 leaves 5, 7 and 11 as remainders respectively?
25. What sum of money put at C.I amounts in 2 years to Rs.8820 and in 3 years to Rs.9261?
26. Three pipes of same capacity can fill a tank in 8 hours. If there are only two pipes of same capacity, the tank can be filled in.
27. A boy has nine trousers and 12 shirts. In how many different ways can he select a trouser and a shirt?
28. A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km/hr and returns at a speed of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming. The distance between his house and school is?
29. The C.P of 15 books is equal to the S.P of 18 books. Find his gain% or loss%?
30. A sum of money becomes 7/6 of itself in 3 years at a certain rate of simple interest. The rate per annum is?
31. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is?
32. The sum of two numbers is 528 and their H.C.F is 33. The number of pairs of numbers satisfying the above conditions is:
33. Find the expenditure on digging a well 14m deep and of 3m diameter at Rs.15 per cubic meter?
34. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
35. A leak in the bottom of a tank can empty the full tank in 6 hours. An inlet pipe fills water at the rate of 4 liters per minute. When the tank is full in inlet is opened and due to the leak the tank is empties in 8 hours. The capacity of the tank is?
36. A man sells two articles for Rs.3600 each and he gains 30% on the first and loses 30% on the next. Find his total gain or loss?
37. The amount of water (in ml) that should be added to reduce 9 ml. Lotion, containing 50% alcohol, to a lotion containing 30% alcohol, is?
38. A, B and C completed a piece of work, A worked for 6 days, B for 9 days and C for 4 days. Their daily wages were in the ratio of 3:4:5. Find the daily wages of C, if their total earning was Rs.1480?
39. After working for 6 days, Ashok finds that only 1/3 rd of the work has been done. He employs Ravi who is 60% as efficient as Ashok. How many days more would Ravi take to complete the work?
40. Three numbers which are co-prime to each other are such that the product of the first two is 551 and that of the last two is 1073. The sum of the three numbers is :
41. 7 + 5 - (3/2 * 1/4) of 2/7 + 7/2 * 1/6 equals -.
42. The difference between a positive proper fraction and its reciprocal is 9/20. The fraction is:
43. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
44. In what time will a train 100 m long cross an electric pole, it its speed be 144 km/hr?
45. A shopkeeper loses 15%,if an article is sold for Rs. 102. What should be the selling price of the article to gain 20%?
46. Two pipes can separately fill a tank in 20 and 30 hours respectively. Both the pipes are opened to fill the tank but when the tank is full, a leak develops in the tank through which one-third of water supplied by both the pipes goes out. What is the total time taken to fill the tank?
47. A student scored an average of 80 marks in 3 subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If the average marks in Physics and Mathematics is 90 and that in Physics and Chemistry is 70, what are the marks in Physics?
48. 217 * 217 + 183 * 183 = ?
49. 2003 * 2004 - 2001 * 2002 = ?
50. A man said to his son, "I was two-third of your present age when you were born". If the present age of the man is 48 years, find the present age of the son?