Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A can do a piece of work in 10 days. He works at it for 4 days and then B finishes it in 9 days. In how many days can A and B together finish the work?
2. The cost price of an article is 64% of the marked price. Calculate the gain percent after allowing a discount of 12%?
3. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?
4. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
5. The length of a train and that of a platform are equal. If with a speed of 90 k/hr, the train crosses the platform in one minute, then the length of the train (in meters) is:
6. A sum of money becomes double itself in 8 years at simple interest. How many
times will it become 10 years at the same rate?
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. The first three terms of a proportion are 3, 9 and 12. The fourth term is?
9. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
10. At what rate percent on simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 30 years?
11. An order was placed for the supply of a carper whose length and breadth were in the ratio of 3 : 2. Subsequently, the dimensions of the carpet were altered such that its length and breadth were in the ratio 7 : 3 but were was no change in its parameter. Find the ratio of the areas of the carpets in both the cases.
12. In a division sum, the quotient is 120, the divisor 456 and the remainder 333, find the dividend?
13. The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5:3 respectively. The ratio between A's age 4 years ago and B's age 4 years hence is 1:1. What is the ratio between A's age 4 years hence and B's age 4 years ago?
14. The perimeter of a rhombus is 68 cm and one of its diagonals is 16 cm. Find its area?
15. Find the lowest 4-digit number which when divided by 3, 4 or 5 leaves a remainder of 2 in each case?
16. The length of a rectangle is two - fifths of the radius of a circle. The radius of the circle is equal to the side of the square, whose area is 1225 sq.units. What is the area (in sq.units) of the rectangle if the rectangle if the breadth is 10 units?
17. If 10% of x = 20% of y, then x:y is equal to:
18. (5 - 7)2 * (6 - 9)2 / (23)-2 = ?
19. The least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3 is:
20. If Rs.450 amount to Rs.540 in 4 years, what will it amount to in 6 years at the same rate % per annum?
21. The probability that a number selected at random from the first 50 natural numbers is a composite number is -.
22. A, B and C play a cricket match. The ratio of the runs scored by them in the match is A:B = 2:3 and B:C = 2:5. If the total runs scored by all of them are 75, the runs scored by B are?
23. In one year, the population, of a village increased by 10% and in the next year, it decreased by 10%. If at the end of 2nd year, the population was 7920, what was it in the beginning?
24. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
25. If a: b = 7: 5, b: c = 9: 11, find a: b: c?
26. Raman mixed 24 kg of butter at Rs. 150 per kg with 36 kg butter at the rate of Rs. 125 per kg. At what price per kg should he sell the mixture to make a profit of 40% in the transaction?
27. In how many ways can three consonants and two vowels be selected from the letters of the word "TRIANGLE"?
28. The monthly incomes of A and B are in the ratio 5 : 2. B's monthly income is 12% more than C's monthly income. If C's monthly income is Rs. 15000, then find the annual income of A?
29. The compound ratio of 2/3, 6/7, 1/3 and 1/8 is given by?
30. Two men and three women working 7 hours a day finish a work in 5 days. Four men and four women working 3 hours a day complete the work in 7 days. The number of
days in which only 7 men working 4 hours a day will finish the work is?
31. The incomes of two persons A and B are in the ratio 3:4. If each saves Rs.100 per month, the ratio of their expenditures is 1:2 . Find their incomes?
32. A man can row 6 kmph in still water. When the river is running at 1.2 kmph, it
takes him 1 hour to row to a place and black. What is the total distance traveled by the man?
33. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
34. The ratio of the incomes of Chetan and Dinesh is 3:4. The ratio of their expenditures is 5:7. If each of them saves Rs.200, find the incomes of both?
35. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
36. The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
37. A rope of which a calf is tied is increased from 12 m to 23 m, how much additional grassy ground shall it graze?
38. A sun is divided among X, Y and Z in such a way that for each rupee X gets, Y gets 45 paisa and Z gets 30 paisa. If the share of Y is RS. 27, what is the
39. The numerator of a certain fraction is 8 less than the denominator. If 3 is added to the numerator and 3 is subtracted from the denominator, the fraction becomes 3/4. Find the original fraction?
40. A boy rides his bicycle 10 km at an average speed of 12 km/hr and again travels 12 km at an average speed of 10 km/hr. His average speed for the entire trip is approximately?
41. Two numbers have a H.C.F of 16 and a product of two numbers is 2560. Find the L.C.M of the two numbers?
42. A train of 24 carriages, each of 60 meters length, when an engine also of 60 meters length is running at a speed of 60 kmph. In what time will the train cross a bridge 1.5 km long?
43. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
44. How many three letter words are formed using the letters of the word TIME?
45. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
46. If x % of 80 = 20% of y, then x = ? and y = ?
47. The edge of a cube is 2a cm. Find its surface?
48. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
49. In what time will a train 100 m long cross an electric pole, it its speed be 144 km/hr?
50. A money lender finds that due to a fall in the annual rate of interest from 8% to 7 3/4 % his yearly income diminishes by Rs. 61.50, his capital is?