Time Left: 00:50:00
1. What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
2. 5 men are equal to as many women as are equal to 8 boys. All of them earn Rs.90 only. Men’s wages are?
3. Find the C.I. on a sum of Rs.1600 for 9 months at 20% per annum, interest being compounded quarterly?
4. An amount of Rs.1560 was divided among A, B and C in the ratio 1/2:1/3:1/4. Find the share of C?
5. The first three terms of a proportion are 3, 9 and 12. The fourth term is?
6. [(62.25/2.5) + (12.5/0.5)] / [(0.75 * 9) + (3.5 * 3.5)] = ?
7. A certain sum of money is divided among A, B and C so that for each Rs. A has, B has 65 paisa and C 40 paisa. If C's share is Rs.40, find the sum of money?
8. 666 / 6 / 3 = ?
9. I. x2 + 11x + 30 = 0, II. y2 + 15y + 56 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of x and y?
10. Sixty men can stitch 200 shirts in 30 days working 8 hours a day. In how many days can 45 men stitch 300 shirts working 6 hours a day?
11. The cash difference between the selling prices of an article at a profit of 4% and 6% is Rs. 3. The ratio of the two selling prices is:
12. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
13. Find the least multiple of 13 which when divided by 6, 8 and 12 leaves 5, 7 and 11 as remainders respectively?
14. 2222.2 + 222.22 + 22.222 = ?
15. Sakshi can do a piece of work in 20 days. Tanya is 25% more efficient than Sakshi. The number of days taken by Tanya to do the same piece of work is?
16. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
17. Varma can read a book in k minutes. What part of the book can he read in 8 minutes?(k>8)
18. In an exam, Amar scored 64 percent, Bhavan scored 36 percent and Chetan 44 percent. The maximum score awarded in the exam is 800. Find the average mark scored by all the three boys?
19. 5358 * 51 = ?
20. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 10 and 15 minutes respectively. A person opens both the pipes together when the cistern should have been was full he finds the waste pipe open. He then closes the waste pipe and in another 4 minutes the cistern was full. In what time can the waste pipe empty the cistern when fill?
21. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that the resultant numbers become proportional?
22. What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by certain amount at the same rate of interest for 6 years and that for 9 years?
23. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 sec. What is the length of the train?
24. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4:7:9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages.
25. The average age of three boys is 15 years and their ages are in proportion 3:5:7. What is the age in years of the youngest boy?
26. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
27. If x;Y = 5:2, then (8x + 9y):(8x + 2y) is :
28. There are four prime numbers written in ascending order of magnitude. The product of the first three is 7429 and of the last three is 12673. Find the fourth number?
29. If x = √8 - √7, y = √6 - √5 and z = √10 - 3, which of the following is true?
30. The principal that amounts to Rs. 4913 in 3 years at 6 1/4 % per annum C.I. compounded annually, is?
31. A man can do a job in 15 days. His father takes 20 days and his son finishes it in 25 days. How long will they take to complete the job if they all work together?
32. A, B and C can do a work in 6 days, 8 days and 12 days respectively. In how many days can all three of them working together, complete the work?
33. In an office, totally there are 6400 employees and 65% of the total employees are males. 25% of the males in the office are at-least 50 years old. Find the number of males aged below 50 years?
34. Find the least number when successively divided by 2, 3 and 7 leaves remainders 1, 2 and 3 respectively?
35. 36 * 48 ÷ 64 + 36 ÷ 12 = ?
36. HCF of 3/16, 5/12, 7/8 is:
37. A train 100 meters long completely crosses a 300 meters long bridge in 45 seconds. What is the speed of the train is?
38. 45/100 * 125 + 22.22 = ?
39. Rs.2500 is divided into two parts such that if one part be put out at 5% simple interest and the other at 6%, the yearly annual income may be Rs.140. How much was lent at 5%?
40. An express traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 min after every 75 kn. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
41. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
42. A and B’s salaries together amount to Rs. 2,000. A spends 95% of his salary and B spends 85% of his. If now their savings are the same, what is A’s salary?
43. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
44. Two same glasses are respectively 1/4th 1/5th full of milk. They are then filled with water and the contents mixed in a tumbler. The ratio of milk and water in the tumbler is?
45. In what ratio should two varieties of sugar of Rs.18 per kg and Rs.24 kg be mixed together to get a mixture whose cost is Rs.20 per kg?
46. The least square number which divides 8, 12 and 18 is?
47. By travelling at 40 kmph, a person reaches his destination on time. He covered two-third the total distance in one-third of the total time. What speed should he maintain for the remaining distance to reach his destination on time?
48. 15 binders can bind 1400 books in 21 days. How many binders will be required to bind 1600 books in 20 days?
49. The speed of a train is 90 kmph. What is the distance covered by it in 10 minutes?
50. The G.C.D of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is