Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 25 * 25 / 25 + 15 * 40 = ?
2. All the water in container A which was filled to its brim was poured into two containers B and C. The quantity of water in container B was 62.5% less than the capacity of container A. If 148 liters was now transferred from C to B, then both the containers would have equal quantities of water. What was the initial quantity of water in container A?
3. What is the rate percent when the simple interest on Rs.800 amount to Rs.160 in 4 Years?
4. One half of a two digit number exceeds its one third by 6. What is the sum of the digits of the number?
5. A train sets off at 2 p.m. at the speed of 70 kmph. Another train starts at 3:30 p.m. in the same direction at the rate of 85 kmph. At what time the trains will meet?
6. 7394 - 1236 - 4652 = ?
7. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
8. In a 1000 m race, A beats B by 200 meters or 25 seconds. Find the speed of B?
9. The speed at which a man can row a boat in still water is 15 kmph. If he rows downstream, where the speed of current is 3 kmph, what time will he take to cover 60 metres?
10. (0.456 * 0.456 - 0.228 * 0.228) / (0.456 + 0.228) = ?
11. A and B complete a work in 6 days. A alone can do it in 10 days. If both together can do the work in how many days?
12. Ten percent of Ram's monthly salary is equal to eight percent of Shyam's monthly salary. Shyam's monthly salary is twice Abhinav's monthly salary. If Abhinav's annual salary is Rs. 1.92 lakhs, find Ram's monthly salary?
13. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
14. A man purchased 3 blankets @ Rs.100 each, 5 blankets @ Rs.150 each and two blankets at a certain rate which is now slipped off from his memory. But he remembers that the average price of the blankets was Rs.150. Find the unknown
rate of two blankets?
15. On dividing number by 357, we get 39 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 17, what will be the remainder?
16. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5:6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan's age of 5:9, then what is the school age of Shaan?
17. The value of (2.75)3 - (2.00)3 - (0.75)3 is
18. If selling price is doubled, the profit triples. Find the profit percent:
19. The perimeter of a rhombus is 68 cm and one of its diagonals is 16 cm. Find its area?
20. Find the greatest four digit number which leaves respective remainders of 2 and 5 when divided by 15 and 24.
21. At present, the ratio between the ages of Arun and Deepak is 4:3. After 6 years, Arun's age will be 26 years. What is the age of Deepak at present?
22. The area of a sector of a circle of radius 5 cm formed by an arc of length 3.5 cm is?
23. The sum of three consecutive numbers is 87. The greatest among these three number is:
24. The average age of 15 students of a class is 15 years. Out of these, the average age of 5 students is 14 years and that of the other 9 students is 16 years. Tee age of the 15th student is:
25. A cricketer has a certain average for 10 innings. In the eleventh inning, he scored 108 runs, there by increasing his average by 6 runs. His new average is:
26. The food in a camp lasts for 30 men for 40 days. If ten more men join, how many days will the food last?
27. A man walked 20 m to cross a rectangular field diagonally. If the length of the field is 16 cm. Find the breadth of the field is?
28. If x = √11 + √20, y = √15 + √17 and z = √14 + √18, then which of the following holds true?
29. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the digits 7, 3, 1, 4?
30. A train 540 meters long is running with a speed of 54 kmph. The time taken by it to cross a tunnel 180 meters long is?
31. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
32. A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km/hr and returns at a speed of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming. The distance between his house and school is?
33. A sum of money is borrowed and paid back in two annual installments of Rs. 882 each allowing 5% C.I. The sum borrowed was?
34. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
35. Find the least number which when divided by 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 19 leaves no remainder?
36. At what rate percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 12 years?
37. (50 - ?/29)% of 4200 = 3√196
38. The sum of the squares of three numbers is 138, while the sum of their products taken two at a time is 131. Their sum is:
39. The product of two numbers is 4107. If the H.C.F of these numbers is 37, then the greater number is:
40. A certain number when divided by 45 leaves a remainder 31, what is the remainder if the same number be divided by 15?
41. The sum of three consecutive integers is 102. Find the lowest of the three?
42. If 5% more is gained by selling an article for Rs. 350 than by selling it for Rs. 340, the cost of the article is:
43. The area of the cardboard(in cm2) needed to make a box of size 25 cm * 15 cm * 8 cm will be?
44. Find the ratio between whole surfaces of a sphere and a hemisphere?
45. (830 + ? * 3 * 14 / 100) - (830 * 14 * 3 / 100) = 20.16
46. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is?
47. If two dice are thrown together, the probability of getting an even number on one die and an odd number on the other is -.
48. Rs. 1300 is divided into three parts A, B and C. How much A is more than C if their ratio is 1/2:1/3:1/4?
49. The speed of a boat in upstream is 60 kmph and the speed of the boat downstream is 80 kmph. Find the speed of the boat in still water and the speed of the stream?
50. The least square number which divides 8, 12 and 18 is?