Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 666 / 6 / 3 = ?
2. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
3. A number consists of two digits. If the digits interchange places and the new number is added to the original number, then the resulting number will be divisible by:
4. If 20% of a number, then 120% of that number will be?
5. The speed of a train is 90 kmph. What is the distance covered by it in 10 minutes?
6. Using all the letters of the word "THURSDAY", how many different words can be formed?
7. 1296 ÷ (24 * 0.75) = ?
8. How many figures are required for numbering the pages of a book containing 1000 pages?
9. Two numbers are 30% and 37% are less than a third number .How much percent is the second number less than the first?
10. If (461 + 462 + 463 + 464) is divisible by ?, then ? =
11. Find the principle on a certain sum of money at 5% per annum for 2 2/5 years if the amount being Rs.1120?
12. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
13. 12(13/18) + 16(11/27) - 10(5/9) = ?
14. If A:B:C = 2:3:4, then A/B : B/C : C/A is equal to:
15. A reduction of 25% in the price of oil enables a house wife to obtain 5kgs more for Rs.800, what is the reduced price for kg?
16. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 meters long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
17. 125 liters of a mixture of milk and water contains in the ratio 3:2. How much water should now be added so that the ratio of milk and water becomes 3:4?
18. the present average age of a couple and their daughter is 35 years. Fifteen years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the daughter. Find the present age of mother?
19. In a covering a certain distance, the speeds of A and B are in the ratio of 3:4. A takes 30 minutes more than B to reach the destination. The time taken by A to reach the destination is?
20. A and B can do a piece of work in 6 2/3 days and 5 days respectively. They work together for 2 days and then A leaves. In how many days after that B will complete the work alone.
21. A man leaves a point P at 6 a.m. and reaches the point Q at 10 a.m. another man leaves the point give at 8 a.m. and reaches the point P at 12 noon. At what
time do they meet?
22. A bank offers 5% C.I. calculated on half-yearly basis . A customer deposits Rs. 1600 each on 1st January and 1st July of a year. At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest is?
23. Albert invested Rs. 8000 in a scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5% p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
24. How many numbers up to 300 and 700 are divisible by 2, 3 and 7 both together?
25. If the price of gold increases by 50%, find by how much the quantity of ornaments must be reduced, so that the expenditure may remain the same as before?
26. A gets 3 times as much money as B gets, B gets only Rs.25 more then what C gets. The three gets Rs.675 in all. Find the share of B?
27. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set x is 440. Find the sum of a different set of five consecutive integers whose second least number is 121 less than double the least number of set x?
28. Some persons can do a piece of work in 12 days. Two times the number of these people will do half of that work in?
29. The average of the two-digit numbers, which remain the same when the digits interchange their positions, is:
30. The difference between compound and simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3 years at 6 2/3% p.a is Rs.184. Find the sum?
31. Find the area of circle whose radius is 7m?
32. The roots of the equation 3x2 - 12x + 10 = 0 are?
33. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 sec. The speed of the train is?
34. A person travels from P to Q a speed of 40 km/hr and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips?
35. Find the smallest four-digit number which is a multiple of 112.
36. Three pipes of same capacity can fill a tank in 8 hours. If there are only two pipes of same capacity, the tank can be filled in.
37. In a colony of 70 residents, the ratio of the number of men and women is 4:3. Among the women, the ratio of the educated to the uneducated is 1:4. If the ratio of the number of education to uneducated persons is 8:27, then find the ratio of the number of educated and uneducated men in the colony?
38. A man can row 30 km downstream and 20 km upstream in 4 hours. He can row 45 km downstream and 40 km upstream in 7 hours. Find the speed of man in still water?
39. On dividing a number by 68, we get 269 as quotient and 0 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 67, what will be the remainder?
40. Ajay and Vijay have some marbles with them. Ajay told Vijay "if you give me 'x' marbles, both of us will have equal number of marbles". Vijay then told Ajay "if you give me twice as many marbles, I will have 30 more marbles than you would". Find 'x'?
41. 2758 + 20581 - 17889 = ?
42. Which of the following is the greatest?
43. Find the average of the first 20 natural numbers?
44. Ram's age and Shyam's age are in the ratio 3 : 4. Seven years ago the ratio of their ages was 2: 3. Find the ratio of their ages five years hence?
45. The number of new words that can be formed by rearranging the letters of the word 'ALIVE' is -.
46. The radius of a semi circle is 6.3 cm then its perimeter is?
47. (1000)9/1024 = ?
48. Three men start together to travel the same way around a circular track of 11 kilometers in circumference. Their speeds are 4, 5 and 8 kilometers per hour respectively. When will they meet at a starting point?
49. There are two positive numbers in the ratio 5:8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller by 15, then find the smaller number?
50. A cricketer whose bowling average is 12.4 runs per wicket takes 5 wickets for 26 runs and there by decreases his average by 0.4. The number age of the family now is: