Time Left: 00:50:00
1. (50 - ?/29)% of 4200 = 3√196
2. The compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs.44000 at the end of two years is Rs.1193.60. What would be the simple interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period?
3. (800 / 64) * (1296 / 36) = ?
4. What sum of money will produce Rs.70 as simple interest in 4 years at 3 1/2 percent?
5. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
6. A man saves Rs. 200 at the end of each year and lends the money at 5% compound interest. How much will it become at the end of 3 years?
7. A water tank is two-fifth full. Pipe A can fill a tank in 10 minutes and pipe B can empty it in 6 minutes. If both the pipes are open, how long will it take to empty or fill the tank completely?
8. Two trains of equal length, running with the speeds of 60 and 40 kmph, take 50 seconds to cross each other while they are running in the same direction. What
time will they take to cross each other if they are running in opposite directions?
9. A and B can do a piece of work in 8 days. B and C can do it in 12 days and A and C in 16 days. Working together they will complete the work in how many days?
10. A started a business with an investment of Rs. 70000 and after 6 months B joined him investing Rs. 120000. If the profit at the end of a year is Rs. 52000, then the share of B is?
11. Divide Rs.32000 in the ratio 3:5?
12. The product of two numbers is 4107. If the H.C.F of these numbers is 37, then the greater number is:
13. A and B started business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B's share in the total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
14. What number has a 5:1 ratio to the number 10?
15. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 60 min and 75 min respectively. There is a third pipe in the bottom of the cistern to empty it. If all the three pipes are simultaneously opened, then the cistern is full in 50 min. In how much time, the third pipe alone can empty the cistern?
16. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
17. Ajay spends 45% of his monthly income on household items, 25% of his monthly income on buying cloths, 7.5% of his monthly income on medicines and saves the remaining amount which is Rs. 9000. Find his monthly income.
18. A number consists of 3 digit whose sum is 10. The middle digit is equal to the sum of the other two and the number will be increased by 99 if its digits are reversed. The number is:
19. The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
20. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
21. Mudit's age 18 years hence will be thrice his age four years ago. Find Mudit's present age?
22. A certain sum of money at simple interest amounted Rs.840 in 10 years at 3% per annum, find the sum?
23. A gets 3 times as much money as B gets, B gets only Rs.25 more then what C gets. The three gets Rs.675 in all. Find the share of B?
24. An article was sold after a discount of 20% and there was a gain of 20%. If the profit made on it was Rs. 6 less than the discount offered on it, find its selling price?
25. The area of a parallelogram is 128sq m and its altitude is twice the corresponding base. Then the length of the base is?
26. In how much time would the simple interest on a certain sum be 0.125 times the principal at 10% per annum?
27. How many numbers up to 100 are divisible by 7?
28. Solve the equation for x : 6x - 27 + 3x = 4 + 9 - x
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. Ravi purchased a refrigerator and a mobile phone for Rs. 15000 and Rs. 8000 respectively. He sold the refrigerator at a loss of 4 percent and the mobile phone at a profit of 10 percent. Overall he make a.
31. There is a 30% increase in the price of an article in the first year, a 20% decrease in the second year and a 10% increase in the next year. If the final price of the article is Rs. 2288, then what was the price of the article initially?
32. A box contains nine bulbs out of which 4 are defective. If four bulbs are chosen at random, find the probability that atleast one bulb is good.
33. If a + b + c = 0 and abc ≠ 0, then [Xa3 / abc][Xb3 / abc][Xc3 / abc] equals
34. Some pens are divided among A, B, C and D. A gets twice the number of pens that B gets. C gets the same number of pens as D gets. If A gets 25 pens more than D and the ratio of the number of pens that B and C get is 2:3, then find the number of pens that D gets?
35. The least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3 is:
36. What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
37. The average of five numbers is 27. If one number is excluded, the average becomes 25. The excluded number is:
38. The average age of seven persons sitting in a row facing east is 28 years. If the average age of the first three persons is 21 years and the average age of the last three persons is 34 years, then find the age of the person sitting in the middle of the row?
39. If selling price is doubled, the profit triples. Find the profit percent:
40. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
41. In an office, totally there are 6400 employees and 65% of the total employees are males. 25% of the males in the office are at-least 50 years old. Find the number of males aged below 50 years?
42. ³√?/9261 = 11/21
43. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
44. Simple interest on a sum at 4% per annum for 2 years is Rs.80. The C.I. on the same sum for the same period is?
45. 3 men, 4 women and 6 children can complete a work in 7 days. A woman does double the work a man does and a child does half the work a man does. How many women alone can complete this work in 7 days?
46. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
47. 7 2/5 of 110 / ? = 844
48. Sum of two numbers is 80. Greater number exceeds by 5 from four times of the smaller. Find the numbers?
49. In how many ways can a committee consisting of three men and four women be formed from a group of six men and seven women?
50. The average age of three boys is 15 years and their ages are in proportion 3:5:7. What is the age in years of the youngest boy?