Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
2. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in such a way that the number of trees in each row should be the same. If there are 4 rows or 5 rows or 6 rows, then no tree will be left. Find the least number of trees required.
3. In what time will a railway train 60 m long moving at the rate of 36 kmph pass a telegraph post on its way?
4. Find the H.C.F of 12, 16, 18 and 24?
5. A cricketer whose bowling average is 12.4 runs per wicket takes 5 wickets for 26 runs and there by decreases his average by 0.4. The number age of the family now is:
6. A is faster than B. A and B each walk 24 km. The sum of their speeds is 7 km/hr and the sum of times taken by them is 14 hours. Then, A's speed is equal to?
7. Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their L.C.M should be:
8. The greatest number of five digits which is divisible by 32, 36, 40, 42 and 48 is:
9. A tank 3 m long, 2 m wide and 1.5 m deep is dug in a field 20 m long and 14 m wide. If the earth dug out is evenly spread out over the field, the level of the field will raise by nearly?
10. The cash difference between the selling prices of an article at a profit of 4% and 6% is Rs. 3. The ratio of the two selling prices is:
11. If 5% more is gained by selling an article for Rs. 350 than by selling it for Rs. 340, the cost of the article is:
12. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
13. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?
14. (9-7 / 27-3)4/5 = ?
15. A man walked 20 m to cross a rectangular field diagonally. If the length of the field is 16 cm. Find the breadth of the field is?
16. There are three numbers. 5/7th of the first number is equal to 48% of the second number. The second number is 1/9th of the third number. If the third number is 1125, then find 25% of the first number?
17. A, B and C play a cricket match. The ratio of the runs scored by them in the match is A:B = 2:3 and B:C = 2:5. If the total runs scored by all of them are 75, the runs scored by B are?
18. The two trains of lengths 400 m, 600 m respectively, running at same directions. The faster train can cross the slower train in 180 sec, the speed of the slower train is 48 km. then find the speed of the faster train?
19. A person purchases 90 clocks and sells 40 clocks at a gain of 10% and 50 clocks at a gain of 20%. If he sold all of them at a uniform profit of 15%, then he would have got Rs. 40 less. The cost price of each clock is:
20. A and B starts a business with Rs.8000 each, and after 4 months, B withdraws half of his capital . How should they share the profits at the end of the 18 months?
21. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
22. A man purchased 15 pens, 12 books, 10 pencils and 5 erasers. The cost of each pen is Rs.36, each book is Rs.45, each pencil is Rs.8, and the cost of each eraser is Rs.40 less than the combined costs of pen and pencil. Find the total amount spent?
23. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
24. What is the difference between the local values of 3 in the number 53403?
25. Anil spends 40% of his income on rent, 30% of the remaining on medicines and 20% of the remaining on education. If he saves Rs. 840 every month, then find his monthly salary?
26. 3 men or 6 women can do a piece of work in 20 days. In how many days will 12 men and 8 women do the same work?
27. Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in scheme B?
28. If 15% of 30% of 50% of a number is 90, then what is the number?
29. In a party there are 5 couples. Out of them 5 people are chosen at random. Find the probability that there are at the least two couples?
30. If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days; 13 men and 24 boys can do it in 4 days, then the ratio of the daily work done by a man to that of a boy is?
31. If 30% of a number exceeds 20% of it by 18, then find the number?
32. Sum of the digits number is 8 and their product is 12. Find the difference between the digits?
33. A circular path of 13 m radius has marginal walk 2 m wide all round it. Find the cost of leveling the walk at 25p per m2?
34. The average weight of a group of boys is 30 kg. After a boy of weight 35 kg joins the group, the average weight of the group goes up by 1 kg. Find the number of boys in the group originally ?
35. Income and expenditure of a person are in the ratio 5:4. If the income of the person is Rs.18000, then find his savings?
36. Two persons start running simultaneously around a circular track of length 300 m from the same point at speeds of 15 km/hr and 25 km/hr. When will they meet for the first time any where on the track if they are moving in opposite directions?
37. If population of certain city increases at the rate of 5%. If population in 1981 was 138915, then population in 1978 was?
38. If P gets 25% more than Q, then by what percent does Q get less than P?
39. The cost of 10 kg of apples is equal to the cost of 24 kg of rice. The cost of 6 kg of flour equals the cost of 2 kg of rice. The cost of each kg of flour is Rs.20.50. Find the total cost of 4 kg of apples, 3 kg of rice and 5 kg of flour?
40. How much 60% of 50 is greater than 40% of 30?
41. A train sets off at 2 p.m. at the speed of 70 kmph. Another train starts at 3:30 p.m. in the same direction at the rate of 85 kmph. At what time the trains will meet?
42. The speed of a car is 90 km in the first hour and 60 km in the second hour. What is the average speed of the car?
43. Find the lowest 4-digit number which when divided by 3, 4 or 5 leaves a remainder of 2 in each case?
44. Sreedhar and Sravan together can do a work in 25 days. With the help of Pavan, they completed the work in 8 days and earned Rs. 225. What is the share of Sravan, if Sreedhar alone can do the work in 75 days?
45. If Rs. 782 be divided into three parts, proportional to 1/2:2/3:3/4, then the first part is:
46. A man goes from A to B at a speed of 20 kmph and comes back to A at a speed of 30 kmph. Find his average speed for the entire journey?
47. A man buys an article and sells it at a profit of 20%. If he had bought it at 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost
48. A batsman in his 17th innings makes a score of 85 and their by increasing his average by 3. What is his average after the 17thinnings?
49. The edges of a cuboid are respectively 3cm, 4cm and 12 cm. Find the length of the diagonal of cuboid.
50. Rs.800 amounts to Rs.920 in 3 years at simple interest. If the interest is increased by 3%, it would amount to how much?