Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A sum of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5:2:4:3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B's share?
2. A, B and C completed a piece of work, A worked for 6 days, B for 9 days and C for 4 days. Their daily wages were in the ratio of 3:4:5. Find the daily wages of C, if their total earning was Rs.1480?
3. A committee has 5 men and 6 women. What are the number of ways of selecting 2 men and 3 women from the given committee?
4. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
5. The radius of a circle is increased by 1%. Find how much % does its area increases?
6. Find the area of a rhombus whose side is 25 cm and one of the diagonals is 30 cm?
7. A money lender lends Rs.2000 for six months at 20% p.a. rate. It the interest is reckoned quarterly than find the amount given after time limit.
8. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
9. The average weight of a group of boys is 30 kg. After a boy of weight 35 kg joins the group, the average weight of the group goes up by 1 kg. Find the number of boys in the group originally ?
10. A and B can do a piece of work in 6 2/3 days and 5 days respectively. They work together for 2 days and then A leaves. In how many days after that B will complete the work alone.
11. Sreenivas sells a table to Shiva at 10% profit and Shiva sells it to Mahesh at 10% loss. At what price did Sreenivas purchase the table if Mahesh paid Rs. 2178?
12. Ayesha's father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
13. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6:7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years?
14. On a sum of money, the S.I. for 2 years is Rs. 660, while the C.I. is Rs. 696.30, the rate of interest being the same in both the cases. The rate of interest is?
15. There are four prime numbers written in ascending order of magnitude. The product of the first three is 385 and of the last three is 1001. Find the fourth number?
16. [(62.25/2.5) + (12.5/0.5)] / [(0.75 * 9) + (3.5 * 3.5)] = ?
17. If A, B and C together can finish a piece of work in 4 days. A alone in 12 days and B in 18 days, then C alone can do it in?
18. The average of 10 numbers is 23. If each number is increased by 4, what will the new average be?
19. A sun is divided among X, Y and Z in such a way that for each rupee X gets, Y gets 45 paisa and Z gets 30 paisa. If the share of Y is RS. 27, what is the
20. Find the length of the wire required to go 15 times round a square field containing 69696 m2.
21. What number has a 5:1 ratio to the number 10?
22. Find the C.I. on a sum of Rs.1600 for 9 months at 20% per annum, interest being compounded quarterly?
23. In a partnership between A, B and C. A's capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C's share is Rs.130, what is B's capital?
24. The list price of an article is Rs.65. A customer pays Rs.56.16 for it. He was given two successive discounts, one of them being 10%. The other discount is?
25. Avinash is twice as fast as Bharat, and Bharat is one-third as fast as Chandra. If together they can complete a piece of work in 30 days, in how many days can Avinash, Bharat and Chandra do the work respectively?
26. A person was asked to subtract 25% of a number from the original but he subtracted 25 from the number. His answer was 25 more than correct one. What was the original number?
27. In how many ways can three consonants and two vowels be selected from the letters of the word "TRIANGLE"?
28. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
29. Rs.800 amounts to Rs.920 in 3 years at simple interest. If the interest is increased by 3%, it would amount to how much?
30. A bank offers 5% C.I. calculated on half-yearly basis . A customer deposits Rs. 1600 each on 1st January and 1st July of a year. At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest is?
31. Two pipes can separately fill a tank in 20 and 30 hours respectively. Both the pipes are opened to fill the tank but when the tank is full, a leak develops in the tank through which one-third of water supplied by both the pipes goes out. What is the total time taken to fill the tank?
32. Convert the 13/36 m/s into kilometers per hour?
33. The average of the two-digit numbers, which remain the same when the digits interchange their positions, is:
34. Find the number of square tiles to cover the floor of a room measuring 4 m * 9 m leaving 0.25 m space around the room. A side of square tile is given to be 25
35. The compound interest on Rs. 30,000 at 7% per annum is Rs. 4347. The period(in years) is?
36. There are two circles of different radii. The are of a square is 784 sq cm and its side is twice the radius of the larger circle. The radius of the larger circle is seven - third that of the smaller circle. Find the circumference of the smaller circle.
37. In an office, totally there are 6400 employees and 65% of the total employees are males. 25% of the males in the office are at-least 50 years old. Find the number of males aged below 50 years?
38. 5 * 5 ÷ 5 + 5 ÷ 5 = ?
39. The perimeter of a semi circle is 144 cm then the radius is?
40. Mohan's salary was first increased by 20% and then decreased by 20%. If his present salary is Rs. 7200, then what was his original salary?
41. A, B and C can do a work in 6 days, 8 days and 12 days respectively. In how many days can all three of them working together, complete the work?
42. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the digits 7, 3, 1, 4?
43. A trader bought a car at 20% discount on its original price. He sold it at a 40% increase on the price he bought it. What percent of profit did he make on the
44. The height of two right circular cones are in the ratio 1:2 and their perimeters of their bases are in the ratio 3:4, the ratio of their volume is?
45. Rs.8000 become Rs.9261 in a certain interval of time at the rate of 5% per annum of C.I. Find the time?
46. 105 * 99 * 299 = ?
47. A number when divided by 221 gives a remainder 43, what remainder will be obtained by dividing the same number 17?
48. If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days; 13 men and 24 boys can do it in 4 days, then the ratio of the daily work done by a man to that of a boy is?
49. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
50. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?