Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Find the average of the series : 312, 162, 132, 142 and 122?
2. By travelling at 40 kmph, a person reaches his destination on time. He covered two-third the total distance in one-third of the total time. What speed should he maintain for the remaining distance to reach his destination on time?
3. ³√?/9261 = 11/21
4. Rs.2500 is divided into two parts such that if one part be put out at 5% simple interest and the other at 6%, the yearly annual income may be Rs.140. How much was lent at 5%?
5. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set x is 440. Find the sum of a different set of five consecutive integers whose second least number is 121 less than double the least number of set x?
6. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
7. (743.30)2 = ?
8. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
9. Which one of the following is the least number of four digits divisible by 71?
10. A man buys two articles for Rs.1980 each and he gains 10% on the first and loses 10% on the next. Find his total gain or loss percent?
11. Two pipes can separately fill a tank in 20 and 30 hours respectively. Both the pipes are opened to fill the tank but when the tank is full, a leak develops in the tank through which one-third of water supplied by both the pipes goes out. What is the total time taken to fill the tank?
12. A man engaged a servant on the condition that he would pay him Rs.900 and a uniform after one year service. He served only for 9 months and received
uniform and Rs.650, find the price of the uniform?
13. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
14. The incomes of two persons A and B are in the ratio 3:4. If each saves Rs.100 per month, the ratio of their expenditures is 1:2 . Find their incomes?
15. The difference between two integers is 5. Their product is 500. Find the numbers.
16. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are drawn what is the probability that one is yellow and two are red?
17. The average age of 15 students of a class is 15 years. Out of these, the average age of 5 students is 14 years and that of the other 9 students is 16 years. Tee age of the 15th student is:
18. In a bag, there are coins of 25 p, 10 p and 5 p in the ratio of 1:2:3. If there are Rs. 30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
19. A sum of money becomes 7/6 of itself in 3 years at a certain rate of simple interest. The rate per annum is?
20. (272/3 * 91/2 * 811/4)-1/4 = ?
21. 9 men and 12 boys finish a job in 12 days, 12 men and 12 boys finish it in 10 days. 10 men and 10 boys shall finish it in how many days?
22. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9% p.a. in 5 years. What is the sum?
23. A single discount equivalent to the discount series of 20%, 10% and 5% is?
24. Indu gave Bindu Rs.1250 on compound interest for 2 years at 4% per annum. How much loss would Indu has suffered had she given it to Bindu for 2 years at 4% per annum simple interest?
25. The price of a VCR is marked at Rs. 12,000. If successive discounts of 15%, 10% and 5% be allowed, then at what price does a customer buy it?
26. A number when, 28 subtracted from it reduces to its one third. What is the value of 50% of that number?
27. The C.P of 10 pens is equal to the S.P of 12 pens. Find his gain % or loss%?
28. Some persons can do a piece of work in 12 days. Two times the number of these people will do half of that work in?
29. A dealer purchases 15 articles for Rs. 25 and sells 12 articles for Rs. 30. Find the profit percentage?
30. A and B walk around a circular track. They start at 8 a.m. from the same point in the opposite directions. A and B walk at a speed of 2 rounds per hour and 3 rounds per hour respectively. How many times shall they cross each other before 9.30 a.m. ?
31. If one third of 3/4 of a number is 21. Then find the number?
32. An automobile financier claims to be lending money at S.I., but he includes the interest every six months for calculating the principal. If he is charging an interest of 10%, the effective rate of interest becomes?
33. A, B and C rents a pasture for Rs.870. A put in 12 horses for 8 months, B 16 horses for 9 months and 18 horses for 6 months. How much should C pay?
34. The product of two natural numbers is 17. Then, the sum of the reciprocals of their squares is:
35. 2003 * 2004 - 2001 * 2002 = ?
36. Roja and Pooja start moving in the opposite directions from a pole. They are moving at the speeds of 2 km/hr and 3 km/hr respectively. After 4 hours what will be the distance between them?
37. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
38. A train crosses a platform of 120 m in 15 sec, same train crosses another platform of length 180 m in 18 sec. then find the length of the train?
39. A train is 360 meter long is running at a speed of 45 km/hour. In what time will it pass a bridge of 140 meter length?
40. In a hostel there were 100 students. To accommodate 20 more students the average is decreased by rupees 5. But total expenditure increased by Rs.400. Find the total expenditure of the hostel now?
41. The perimeter of a triangle is 28 cm and the inradius of the triangle is 2.5 cm. What is the area of the triangle?
42. How long does a train 165 meters long running at the rate of 54 kmph take to cross a bridge 660 meters in length?
43. How many numbers up to 100 and 300 are divisible by 11?
44. The sum of three consecutive integers is 102. Find the lowest of the three?
45. A 300 meter long train crosses a platform in 39 seconds while it crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds. What is the length of the platform?
46. The current of a stream runs at the rate of 4 kmph. A boat goes 6 km and back to
the starting point in 2 hours, then find the speed of the boat in still water?
47. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. Find the length of the train.
48. The smallest number which when divided by 20, 25, 35 and 40 leaves a remainder of 14, 19, 29 and 34 respectively is?
49. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
50. The parameter of a square is equal to the perimeter of a rectangle of length 16 cm and breadth 14 cm. Find the circumference of a semicircle whose diameter is equal to the side of the square. (Round off your answer to two decimal places)