Time Left: 00:50:00
1. H.C.F of 4 * 27 * 3125, 8 * 9 * 25 * 7 and 16 * 81 * 5 * 11 * 49 is:
2. 7589 - ? = 3434
3. Anita, Indu and Geeta can do a piece of work in 18 days, 27 days and 36 days respectively. They start working together. After working for 4 days. Anita goes
away and Indu leaves 7 days before the work is finished. Only Geeta remains at work from beginning to end. In how many days was the whole work done?
4. Find the quadratic equations whose roots are the reciprocals of the roots of 2x2 + 5x + 3 = 0?
5. A certain sum becomes Rs. 20720 in four years and 24080 in six years at simple interest. Find sum and rate of interest?
6. Rs.1500 is divided into two parts such that if one part is invested at 6% and the other at 5% the whole annual interest from both the sum is Rs.85. How much was lent at 5%?
7. A man walks at a speed of 3 km/hr and runs at a speed of 7 km/hr. How much time will the man require to cover a distance of 10 1/2 km, if he completes half of the distance, i.e., (5 1/4) km on foot and the other half by running?
8. The cash difference between the selling prices of an article at a profit of 4% and 6% is Rs. 3. The ratio of the two selling prices is:
9. Simran started a software business by investing Rs. 50,000. After six months, Nanda joined her with a capital of Rs. 80,000. After 3 years, they earned a profit of Rs. 24,500. What was Simran's share in the profit?
10. In a bag, there are coins of 25 p, 10 p and 5 p in the ratio of 1:2:3. If there are Rs. 30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
11. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?
12. 15 binders can bind 1400 books in 21 days. How many binders will be required to bind 1600 books in 20 days?
13. If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance traveled by him is?
14. Two trains, one from Howrah to Patna and the other from Patna to Howrah, start simultaneously. After they meet, the trains reach their destinations after 9 hours and 16 hours respectively. The ratio of their speeds is?
15. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
16. A shopkeeper sells 20% of his stock at 10% profit ans sells the remaining at a loss of 5%. He incurred an overall loss of Rs. 400. Find the total worth of the stock?
17. 33/4 of 4500 + ? = 118500
18. The sum of the squares of two consecutive positive integers exceeds their product by 91. Find the integers?
19. A train 240 m long passed a pole in 24 sec. How long will it take to pass a platform 650 m long?
20. If the area of circle is 616 sq cm then its circumference?
21. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?
22. 5 * 5 ÷ 5 + 5 ÷ 5 = ?
23. A man spends 10% of his income in house rent, 20% of the rest on his children’s education, 25% of the rest miscellaneous causes. If he now posses Rs. 1944 then his income is?
24. A, B and C can do a work in 6, 8 and 12 days respectively doing the work together and get a payment of Rs.1800. What is B’s share?
25. The average weight of 25 persons sitting in a boat had some value. A new person added to them whose weight was 46 kg only. Due to his arrival, the average weight of all the persons decreased by 5 kg. Find the average weight of first 25 persons?
26. The salary of Mr. X is 30% more than that of Mr. Y . Find what percent of Mr. Y’s salary is less than Mr. X’s?
27. 60% of a number is added to 120, the result is the same number. Find the number?
28. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
29. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
30. Rajan got married 8 years ago. His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage. Rajan's sister was 10 years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The age of Rajan's sister is:
31. The height of two right circular cones are in the ratio 1:2 and their perimeters of their bases are in the ratio 3:4, the ratio of their volume is?
32. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
33. I. a2 + 11a + 30 = 0, II. b2 + 6b + 5 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
34. At what rate of interest is an amount doubled in two years, when compounded annually?
35. 109.13 * 34.14 - 108.12 * 33 = ?
36. Kiran travels from A to B by car and returns from B to A by cycle in 7 hours. If he travels both ways by car he saves 3 hours. What is the time taken to cover both ways by cycle?
37. Two persons start running simultaneously around a circular track of length 300 m from the same point at speeds of 15 km/hr and 25 km/hr. When will they meet for the first time any where on the track if they are moving in opposite directions?
38. The ratio of the incomes of Chetan and Dinesh is 3 : 4. The ratio of their expenditures is 5 : 7. If each of them saves Rs. 200, find the incomes of both ?
39. A man buys an article and sells it at a profit of 20%. If he had bought it at 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost
40. The difference between C.I. and S.I. on an amount of Rs. 15,000 for 2 years is Rs. 96. What is the rate of interest per annum?
41. Rs.590 is divided amongst A, B, C so that 5 times A's share, six times B's share and eight times C's share are all equal. Find C's share?
42. The difference between two integers is 5. Their product is 500. Find the numbers.
43. Eight men, ten women and six boys together can complete a piece of work in eight days. In how many days can 20 women complete the same work if 20 men can complete it in 12 days?
44. The length and breadth of a rectangle is increased by 10% and 25% respectively. What is the increase in the area?
45. On dividing 2272 as well as 875 by 3-digit number N, we get the same remainder. The sum of the digits of N is:
46. Four bells begin to toll together respectively at the intervals of 8, 10, 12 and 16 seconds. After how many seconds will they toll together again?
47. 12.5 + 10 1/4 of 100 ÷ 10% of 10 = ?
48. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
49. 96 is divided into two parts in such a way that seventh part of first and ninth part of second are equal. Find the smallest part?
50. A person spends 1/5th of his income on the education of his children, and 20% of the remaining on food. If he is left with Rs.576 find his income?