Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The difference between a number and its two-fifth is 510. What is 10% of that number?
2. Two trains of equal lengths are running at speeds of 30 kmph and 60 kmph. The two trains crossed each other in 30 seconds when travelling in opposite direction. In what time will they cross each other when travelling in the same direction?
3. A sum of money placed at C.I. interest doubles itself in 5 years. It will amount to eight times itself at the same rate of interest in?
4. (4300731) - ? = 2535618
5. Which of the following is the greatest?
6. 58978 / 363.94 * 11.02 = ?
7. By mixing two brands of tea and selling the mixture at the rate of Rs. 177 per kg. a shopkeeper makes a profit of 18%. If to every 2 kg of one brand costing Rs. 200 per kg, 3 kg of the other brand is added, then how much per kg does the other brand cost?
8. Two varieties of wheat - A and B costing Rs. 9 per kg and Rs. 15 per kg were mixed in the ratio 3 : 7. If 5 kg of the mixture is sold at 25% profit, find the profit made?
9. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that resultant numbers become proportional?
10. Find the size of the largest square slabs which can be paved on the floor of a room 5 meters 44 cm long and 3 meters 74 cm broad?
11. Three numbers are in the ratio 3:4:5 and their L.C.M is 2400. Their H.C.F is:
12. The area of a triangle will be when a = 1m, b = 2m, c = 3m, a, b, c being lengths of respective sides.
13. Find the average of the series : 312, 162, 132, 142 and 122?
14. The sum of three numbers is 98. If the ratio of the first to the second is 2:3. And that of the second to the third is 5:8, then the second number is:
15. Oranges are bought at 11 for a rupee and an equal number more at 9 a rupee. If these are sold at 10 for a rupee, find the loss or gain percent?
16. A and B invests Rs.10000 each, A investing for 8 months and B investing for all the 12 months in the year. If the total profit at the end of the year is Rs.25000, find their shares?
17. Find the least number which when divided by 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 19 leaves no remainder?
18. The least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3 is:
19. Find the 37.5% of 976 =
20. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
21. Sum of two numbers is 15. Two times of the first exceeds by 5 from the three times of the other. Then the numbers will be?
22. A heap of coconuts is divided into groups of 2, 3 and 5 and each time one coconut is left over. The least number of Coconuts in the heap is?
23. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
24. Sonika deposited Rs.8000 which amounted to Rs.9200 after 3 years at simple interest. Had the interest been 2% more. She would get how much?
25. A sum of money becomes triple itself in 5 years at simple interest. How many
years will it become six times at the same rate?
26. On dividing number by 5, we get 3 as remainder. What will be the remainder when the square of this number is divided by 5?
27. At what rate percent on simple interest will Rs.750 amount to Rs.900 in 5 years?
28. Visitors to show were charged Rs.15 each on the first day. Rs.7.50 on the second day, Rs.2.50 on the third day and total attendance on the three days were in ratio 2:5:13 respectively. The average charge per person for the whole show is?
29. A train 280 m long, running with a speed of 63 km/hr will pass a tree in?
30. A person travels from P to Q a speed of 40 km/hr and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips?
31. The number which exceeds 16% of it by 42 is?
32. An amount of Rs. 3000 becomes Rs. 3600 in four years at simple interest. If the rate of interest was 1% more, then what was be the total amount?
33. The average height of 35 boys in a class was calculated as 180cm. It has later found that the height of one of the boys in the class was wrongly written as 166 cm whereas his actual height was 106 cm. Find the actual average height of the boys in the class (Round off your answer to two decimal places).
34. One train is traveling 45 kmph and other is at 10 meters a second. Ratio of the speed of the two trains is?
35. The G.C.D of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is
36. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the son is:
37. 6 of 5/8 / 5/8 - 1/8 = ?
38. A part of certain sum of money is invested at 9% per annum and the rest at 12% per annum, if the interest earned in each case for the same period is equal, then ratio of the sums invested is?
39. LCM of 87 and 145 is:
40. Pavan travelled for 11 hours. He covered the first half of the distance at 30 kmph and remaining half of the distance at 25 kmph. Find the distance travelled by Pavan.
41. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions, cross other in 8 sec. If one is moving twice as fast the other, then the speed of the faster train is?
42. What is the ratio between perimeters of two squares one having 3 times the diagonal then the other?
43. Which of the following number is divisible by 4 and 9?
44. What sum of money put at C.I amounts in 2 years to Rs.8820 and in 3 years to Rs.9261?
45. The diameter of a cylindrical tin is 6cm and height is 5 cm. Find the volume of the cylinder?
46. There are two numbers. If 40% of the first number is added to the second number, then the second number increases to its five-fourth. Find the ratio of the first number to the second number?
47. Find the greatest number which will divide 25, 73 and 97 as so to leave the same remainder in each case?
48. A can do a piece of work in 40 days; B can do the same in 30 days. A started alone but left the work after 10 days, then B worked at it for 10 days. C
finished the remaining work in 10 days. C alone can do the whole work in?
49. The average of the marks of 12 students in a class is 36. If the marks of each student are doubled, find the new average?
50. The cost price of an article is 64% of the marked price. Calculate the gain percent after allowing a discount of 12%?