Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The edges of cuboid are 4 cm; 5 cm and 6 cm. Find its surface area?
2. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
4. The ratio of numbers is 3:4 and their H.C.F is 4. Their L.C.M is:
5. 183.21 + 2.9928 * 66.84 = ?
6. The product of two digits number is 2160 and their HCF is 12. The numbers are:
7. Two trains start from P and Q respectively and travel towards each other at a speed of 50 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively. By the time they meet, the first train has traveled 100 km more than the second. The distance between P and Q is?
8. A does a work in 10 days and B does the same work in 15 days. In how many days they together will do the same work?
9. How many numbers up to 300 and 700 are divisible by 2, 3 and 7 both together?
10. Three pipes A, B and C can fill a tank from empty to full in 30 minutes, 20 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. When the tank is empty, all the three pipes are opened. A, B and C discharge chemical solutions P, Q and R respectively. What is the proportion of solution R in the liquid in the tank after 3 minutes?
11. 3/20 is what percent of 12/25?
12. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the figures 3, 4, 7, 0, 3?
13. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
14. If Rs. 510 be divided among A, B, C in such a way that A gets 2/3 of what B gets and B gets 1/4 of what C gets, then their shares are respectively:
15. A and B can do a work in 18 day, B and C in 30 days, A and C in 22 (1/2) days. In how many days can A,B and C individually do the work?
16. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
17. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
18. A man gains 20% by selling an article for a certain price. If the sells it at double the price, the percentage of profit will be:
19. 96 is divided into two parts in such a way that seventh part of first and ninth part of second are equal. Find the smallest part?
20. If the area of circle is 616 sq cm then its circumference?
21. A can do a piece of work in 12 days. When he had worked for 2 days B joins him. If the complete work was finished in 8 days. In how many days B alone can
finish the work?
22. In a covering a certain distance, the speeds of A and B are in the ratio of 3:4. A takes 30 minutes more than B to reach the destination. The time taken by A to reach the destination is?
23. Two men A and B start from place X walking at 4 ½ kmph and 5 ¾ kmph respectively. How many km apart they are at the end of 3 ½ hours if they are walking in the
24. A garrison of 2000 men has provisions for 54 days. At the end of 15 days, a reinforcement arrives, and it is now found that the provisions will last only for 20 days more. What is the reinforcement?
25. (0.9 * 0.9 - 0.8 * 0.8)/1.7 = ?
26. A certain sum becomes Rs. 20720 in four years and 24080 in six years at simple interest. Find sum and rate of interest?
27. Calculate the number of bricks, each measuring 25 cm * 15 cm * 8 cm required to construct a wall of dimensions 10 m * 4 m * 5 m when 10% of its volume is occupied by mortar?
28. The food in a camp lasts for 30 men for 40 days. If ten more men join, how many days will the food last?
29. The profit earned by selling an article for Rs. 832 is equal to the loss incurred when the same article is sold for Rs. 448. What should be the sale price for making 50% profit?
30. The C.P of 10 pens is equal to the S.P of 12 pens. Find his gain % or loss%?
31. The difference of two numbers is 1365. On dividing the larger number by the smaller, we get 6 as quotient and 15 as remainder. What is the smaller number?
32. A man purchases 8 pens for Rs.9 and sells 9 pens for Rs.8, how much profit or loss does he make?
33. 125 liters of a mixture of milk and water contains in the ratio 3:2. How much water should now be added so that the ratio of milk and water becomes 3:4?
34. 1860 + 4/7 of 21.21 - 41.4 = ?
35. If 12 men can reap 120 acres of land in 36 days, how many acres of land can 54 men reap in 54 days?
36. Anand and Deepak started a business investing Rs. 22,500 and Rs. 35,000 respectively. Out of a total profit of Rs. 13,800, Deepak's share is:
37. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
38. In what ratio should two varieties of sugar of Rs.18 per kg and Rs.24 kg be mixed together to get a mixture whose cost is Rs.20 per kg?
39. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
40. The average marks in mathematics scored by the pupils of a school at the public examination were 39. If four of these pupils who actually scored 5, 12, 15 and 19 marks at the examination had not been sent up, the average marks for the school would have been 44. Find the number of pupils sent up for examination from the school?
41. 96% of the population of a village is 23040. The total population of the village is?
42. Find the C.I. on Rs. 15,625 for 9 months at 16% per annum compounded quarterly?
43. A trader sells 85 meters of cloth for Rs. 8925 at the profit of Rs. 15 per metre of cloth. What is the cost price of one metre of cloth?
44. Rahim bought 65 books for Rs.1150 from one shop and 50 books for Rs.920 from another. What is the average price he paid per book ?
45. The difference between a number and its two-fifth is 510. What is 10% of that number?
46. A bag contains a certain number of 50 paise coins, 20 paise coins and 10 paise coins inthe ratio 2:3:4. If the total value of all the coins in the bag is Rs.400, find the number of coins of each kind?
47. If the C.I. on a sum for 2 years at 12 1/2 % per annum is Rs. 510, the S.I. on the same sum at the same rate for the same period of time is?
48. Rs.1200 divided among P, Q and R. P gets half of the total amount received by Q and R. Q gets one-third of the total amount received by P and R. Find the amount received by R?
49. x varies inversely as square of y. Given that y = 2 for x = 1. The value of x for y = 6 will be equal to:
50. The base of a right triangle is 8 and hypotenuse is 10. Its area is?