Time Left: 00:50:00
1. (24 * 5 * 7 * 9) / ? = 216
2. A man walked 20 m to cross a rectangular field diagonally. If the length of the field is 16 cm. Find the breadth of the field is?
3. A certain number of men can do a work in 65 days working 6 hours a day. If the number of men are decreased by one-fourth, then for how many hours per day should they work in order to complete the work in 40 days?
4. A trader marked the price of a car 20% above the cost price and allowed the purchaser 5% discount on the marked price there by gained Rs.8400. Find the cost price of the car?
5. ³√?/9261 = 11/21
6. In an exam, Amar scored 64 percent, Bhavan scored 36 percent and Chetan 44 percent. The maximum score awarded in the exam is 800. Find the average mark scored by all the three boys?
7. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
8. When 2 is added to half of one-third of one-fifth of a number, the result is one-fifteenth of the number. Find the number?
9. In how much time would the simple interest on a certain sum be 0.125 times the principal at 10% per annum?
10. The average age of seven persons sitting in a row facing east is 28 years. If the average age of the first three persons is 21 years and the average age of the last three persons is 34 years, then find the age of the person sitting in the middle of the row?
11. Find the smallest number which should be multiplied with 520 to make it a perfect square.
12. Three pipes of same capacity can fill a tank in 8 hours. If there are only two pipes of same capacity, the tank can be filled in.
13. Rajan borrowed Rs.4000 at 5% p.a compound interest. After 2
years, he repaid Rs.2210 and after 2 more year, the balance with interest. What
was the total amount that he paid as interest?
14. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in rows in such away that the number of trees in each row to be the same. If there are 24 rows the number of trees in each row is 42 if there are 12 more rows find the number of trees in each row?
15. The two trains of lengths 400 m, 600 m respectively, running at same directions. The faster train can cross the slower train in 180 sec, the speed of the slower train is 48 km. then find the speed of the faster train?
16. Three cubes of metal whose edges are 9, 12 and 15 cm respectively, are melted and one new cube is made. Find the edge of the new cube?
17. The inverse ratio of 3: 2: 1 is?
18. In finding the HCF of two numbers, the last divisor was 41 and the successive quotients, starting from the first, where 2, 4 and 2. The numbers are?
19. Two numbers 4242 and 2903 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder. Find the number?
20. (12)3 * 64 / 432 = ?
21. 15 binders can bind 1400 books in 21 days. How many binders will be required to bind 1600 books in 20 days?
22. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5:x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
23. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
24. The sum of five consecutive odd numbers of set p is 435. What is the sum of five consecutive numbers of another set q. Whose largest number is 45 more than the largest number of set p?
25. HCF and LCM two numbers are 12 and 396 respectively. If one of the numbers is 36, then the other number is?
26. By selling 150 mangoes, a fruit-seller gains the selling price of 30 mangoes. Find the gain percent?
27. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 sec. The speed of the train is?
28. What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
29. Sushil got thrice as many marks in English as in Science. His total marks in English, Science and Maths are 162. If the ratio of his marks in English and Maths is 3:5, find his marks in Science?
30. 5 men are equal to as many women as are equal to 8 boys. All of them earn Rs.90 only. Men’s wages are?
31. Find the C.I. on Rs. 15,625 for 9 months at 16% per annum compounded quarterly?
32. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
33. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
34. If a:b = 4:1, then find (a - 3b)/(2a - b)?
35. The product of two numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F is 13. The number of such pairs is:
36. I bought two books; for Rs.480. I sold one at a loss of 15% and other at a gain of 19% and then I found each book was sold at the same price. Find the cost of the book sold at a loss?
37. A paper is in a square form whose one side is 20 cm. Two semi circles are drawn on its opposites as diameters. If these semi circles are cut down what is the area of the remaining paper?
38. A can do a piece of work in 4 hours; B and C together can do it in 3 hours, which A and C together can do it in 2 hours. How long will B alone take to do it?
39. The mean of 50 observations was 36. It was found later that an observation 48 was wrongly taken as 23. The corrected new mean is:
40. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
41. In how many ways can six members be selected from a group of ten members?
42. Two persons start running simultaneously around a circular track of length 300 m from the same point at speeds of 15 km/hr and 25 km/hr. When will they meet for the first time any where on the track if they are moving in opposite directions?
43. A 180 meter long train crosses a man standing on the platform in 6 sec. What is the speed of the train?
44. Two pipes can separately fill a tank in 20 and 30 hours respectively. Both the pipes are opened to fill the tank but when the tank is full, a leak develops in the tank through which one-third of water supplied by both the pipes goes out. What is the total time taken to fill the tank?
45. In a covering a distance of 30 km, Abhay takes 2 hours more than Sameer. If Abhay double his speed, then he would take 1 hour less than Sammer. Abhay's speed is?
46. In each of the following numbers, what should be the missing digit in the indicated place such that the number is a multiple of 11?
47. In an examination, 47% failed in English and 54% failed in Mathematics. Find the pass percentage in both the subjects if 31% failed in both the subjects?
48. A walks around a circular field at the rate of one round per hour while B runs around it at the rate of six rounds per hour. They start in the same direction from the same point at 7.30 a.m. They shall first cross each other at?
49. Two trains start from P and Q respectively and travel towards each other at a speed of 50 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively. By the time they meet, the first train has traveled 100 km more than the second. The distance between P and Q is?
50. A letter lock consists of three rings each marked with six different letters. The number of distinct unsuccessful attempts to open the lock is at the most -.