Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Two cars cover the same distance at the speed of 60 and 64 kmps respectively. Find the distance traveled by them if the slower car takes 1 hour more than the
2. At the end of three years what will be the compound interest at the rate of 10% p.a. on an amount of Rs.20000?
3. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest number written with 7, 7, 0, 7?
4. Which one of the following represents the sum of the first n even numbers?
5. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If four marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that none is blue?
6. By selling 12 pencils for a rupee a man loses 20%. How many for a rupee should he sell in order to gain 20%?
7. A tank is filled in eight hours by three pipes A, B and C. Pipe A is twice as fast as pipe B, and B is twice as fast as C. How much time will pipe B alone take to fill the tank?
8. The volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 27: 125, what shall be the ratio of their surface areas?
9. A train 110 m long is running with a speed of 60 km/hr. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 6 km/hr in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
10. A room is 4 meters 37 cm long and 3 meters 23cm broad. It is required to pave the floor with minimum square slabs. Find the number of slabs required for this purpose?
11. A rope of which a calf is tied is increased from 12 m to 23 m, how much additional grassy ground shall it graze?
12. Amar, Bhavan and Chetan divide an amount of Rs. 5600 among themselves in the ratio 3 : 6 : 5. If an amount of Rs. 400 is deducted from each of their shares, what will be the new ratio of their shares of the amount?
13. A man purchased 15 pens, 12 books, 10 pencils and 5 erasers. The cost of each pen is Rs.36, each book is Rs.45, each pencil is Rs.8, and the cost of each eraser is Rs.40 less than the combined costs of pen and pencil. Find the total amount spent?
14. A sum of money triples itself in twelve years at simple interest. Find the rate of interest?
15. A and B can do a piece of work in 3 days, B and C in 4 days, C and A in 6 days. How long will C take to do it?
16. There are some pigeons and hares in a zoo. If heads are counted, there are 200. If legs are counted, there are 580. The number of hares in the zoo is?
LCM of 18 and 27 is:
18. (50 - ?/29)% of 4200 = 3√196
19. (0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 + 0.8 * 0.8 * 0.8) / (1.6 * 1.6 * 1.6 + 1.8 * 1.8 * 1.8) = ?
20. 21345 * 45 = 4270 * ?
21. Difference between two numbers is 5, six times of the smaller lacks by 6 from the four times of the greater. Find the numbers?
22. How many figures are required to number the pages the pages of a book containing 365 pages?
23. 16 men can complete a piece of work in 25 days. In how many days can 20 men complete that piece of work?
24. Simran started a software business by investing Rs. 50,000. After six months, Nanda joined her with a capital of Rs. 80,000. After 3 years, they earned a profit of Rs. 24,500. What was Simran's share in the profit?
25. 9 3/4 + 7 2/17 - 9 1/15 = ?
26. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set x is 440. Find the sum of a different set of five consecutive integers whose second least number is 121 less than double the least number of set x?
27. Two numbers 4242 and 2903 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder. Find the number?
28. If 40% of a number is equal to two-third of another number, what is the ratio of first number to the second number?
29. ? % of 400 + 40% of 160 = 17% of 400
30. An order was placed for the supply of a carpet whose breadth was 6 m and length was 1.44 times the breadth. What be the cost of a carpet whose length and breadth are 40% more and 25% more respectively than the first carpet. Given that the ratio of carpet is Rs. 45 per sq m?
31. If P gets 25% more than Q, then by what percent does Q get less than P?
32. Train X crosses a stationary train Y in 60 seconds and a pole in 25 seconds with the same speed. The length of the train X is 300 m. What is the length of the stationary train Y?
33. A thief goes away with a SANTRO car at a speed of 40 kmph. The theft has been discovered after half an hour and the owner sets off in a bike at 50 kmph when
will the owner over take the thief from the start?
34. The third proportional to 1 and 2 is?
35. A and B start a business, with A investing the total capital of Rs.50000, on the condition that B pays A interest @ 10% per annum on his half of the capital. A is a working partner and receives Rs.1500 per month from the total profit and any profit remaining is equally shared by both of them. At the end of the year, it was found that the income of A is twice that of B. Find the total profit for the year?
36. When 5% is lost in grinding wheat, a country has to import 20 million bags; but when only 2% is lost, it has to import only 15 million bags. Find the quantity of wheat, which grows in the country?
37. A and B together can do a work in 6 days. If A alone can do it in 15 days. In how many days can B alone do it?
38. Sum of two consecutive even terms lacks by 98 from their product. Find the sum of these numbers?
39. If 10% of x = 20% of y, then x:y is equal to:
40. The sides of a cube are in the ratio 1:2 the ratio of their volume is?
41. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
42. A and B together can complete a work in 12 days. A alone can complete it in 20 days. If B does the work only for half a day daily, then in how many days A and B together will complete the work?
43. What is the difference between the local values of 3 in the number 53403?
44. A man can row his boat with the stream at 6 km/h and against the stream in 4
km/h. The man's rate is?
45. Two trains are running at 40 km/hr and 20 km/hr respectively in the same direction. Fast train completely passes a man sitting in the slower train in 5 sec. What is the length of the fast train?
46. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
47. A batsman makes a score of 64 runs in the 16th innings and thus increased his average by 3. Find his average after the 16th inning?
48. A cistern which could be filled in 9 hours takes one hour more to be filled owing to a leak in its bottom. If the cistern is full in what time will the leak empty it?
49. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 15 min and 20 min respectively. Both the pipes are opened together but after 4 min, pipe A is turned off. What is the total time required to fill the tank?
50. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is?