Time Left: 00:50:00
1. If (461 + 462 + 463 + 464) is divisible by ?, then ? =
2. A, B and C can do a work in 6 days, 8 days and 12 days respectively. In how many days can all three of them working together, complete the work?
3. The jogging track in a sports complex is 726 m in circumference. Deepak and his wife start from the same point and walk in opposite directions at 4.5 km/hr and 3.75 km/hr respectively. They will meet for the first time in?
4. What sum of money will produce Rs.70 as simple interest in 4 years at 3 1/2 percent?
5. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days. It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work. How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work?
6. Find the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs.14,800 at 13.5% p.a at the end of two years. (Round off your answer to nearest integer)
7. Compound interest earned on a sum for the second and the third years are Rs.1200 and Rs.1440 respectively. Find the rate of interest?
9. The incomes of two persons A and B are in the ratio 3:4. If each saves Rs.100 per month, the ratio of their expenditures is 1:2 . Find their incomes?
10. A boat can move upstream at 25 kmph and downstream at 35 kmph, then the speed of
the current is?
11. What will be the difference between simple and compound interest at 10% per annum on a sum of Rs. 1000 after 4 years?
12. A sum of money deposited at C.I. amounts to Rs.2420 in 2 years and to Rs.2662 in 3 years. Find the rate percent?
13. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
14. 3/7 of 4/9 of 2/5 of 7560 = (?)2
15. A reduction of 25% in the price of oil enables a house wife to obtain 5kgs more for Rs.800, what is the reduced price for kg?
16. One half of a two digit number exceeds its one third by 6. What is the sum of the digits of the number?
17. A can do a piece of work in 10 days and B can do it in 15 days and C can do it 20 days. They started the work together and A leaves after 2 days and B leaves after 4 days from the beginning. How long will work lost?
18. 2 1/3 + 4 1/6 - 2 2/3 - 1 1/2 = 2 ?/3
19. If a man lost 4% by selling oranges at the rate of 12 a rupee at how many a rupee must he sell them to gain 44%?
20. How many numbers up to 500 are divisible by 23?
21. The weights of three boys are in the ratio 4 : 5 : 6. If the sum of the weights of the heaviest and the lightest boy is 45 kg more than the weight of the third boy, what is the weight of the lightest boy?
22. A train 800 m long is running at a speed of 78 km/hr. If it crosses a tunnel in 1 min, then the length of the tunnel is?
23. The average age of 8 men increases by 2 years when two women are included in place of two men of ages 20 and 24 years. Find the average age of the women?
24. If P gets 25% more than Q, then by what percent does Q get less than P?
25. A person got Rs.48 more when he invested a certain sum at compound interest instead of simple interest for two years at 8% p.a. Find the sum?
26. 32% of 425 - ?% of 250 = 36
27. If (x + y)/(2x + y) = 4/5, then find (2x + y)/(3x + y).
28. A certain sum is invested at simple interest at 18% p.a. for two years instead of investing at 12% p.a. for the same time period. Therefore the interest received is more by Rs. 840. Find the sum?
29. If Rs.3250 be divided among Ram, Shyam and Mohan in the ratio of 1/2:1/3:1/4 then the share of each are?
30. Find the area of trapezium whose parallel sides are 20 cm and 18 cm long, and the distance between them is 15 cm.
31. A and B put in Rs.300 and Rs.400 respectively into a business. A reinvests into the business his share of the first year's profit of Rs.210 where as B does not. In what ratio should they divide the second year's profit?
32. A and B can do a work in 12 days and 36 days respectively. If they work on alternate days beginning with B, in how many days will the work be completed?
33. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
34. Rs.4500 amounts to Rs.5544 in two years at compound interest, compounded annually. If the rate of the interest for the first year is 12%, find the rate of interest for the second year?
35. A train speeds past a pole in 15 seconds and a platform 100 m long in 25 seconds. Its length is:
36. Two cars cover the same distance at the speed of 60 and 64 kmps respectively. Find the distance traveled by them if the slower car takes 1 hour more than the
37. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
38. Reena took a loan of Rs. 1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of interest. If she paid Rs. 432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of interest?
39. The average of non-zero number and its square is 5 times the number. The number is:
40. I. a2 - 9a + 20 = 0, II. 2b2 - 5b - 12 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
41. If the sum of a number and its square is 182, what is the number?
42. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
43. The S.I. on a certain sum of money for 3 years at 8% per annum is half the C.I. on Rs. 4000 for 2 years at 10% per annum. The sum placed on S.I. is?
44. Which of the following has most number of divisors?
45. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
46. How much interest can a person get on Rs. 8200 at 17.5% p.a. simple interest for a period of two years and six months?
47. A man can row with a speed of 15 kmph in still water. If the stream flows at 5
kmph, then the speed in downstream is?
48. If a man can cover 12 metres in one second, how many kilometres can he cover in 3 hours 45 minutes?
49. The cost price of a radio is Rs.1500 and it was sold for Rs.1230, find the loss %?
50. An order was placed for the supply of a carper whose length and breadth were in the ratio of 3 : 2. Subsequently, the dimensions of the carpet were altered such that its length and breadth were in the ratio 7 : 3 but were was no change in its parameter. Find the ratio of the areas of the carpets in both the cases.