Time Left: 00:50:00
1. H.C.F of 4 * 27 * 3125, 8 * 9 * 25 * 7 and 16 * 81 * 5 * 11 * 49 is:
2. The incomes of two persons A and B are in the ratio 3:4. If each saves Rs.100 per month, the ratio of their expenditures is 1:2 . Find their incomes?
3. A began business with Rs.45000 and was joined afterwards by B with Rs.5400. When did B join if the profits at the end of the year were divided in the ratio of
4. 30.9 * 3000 - 10.1 * 1100 + 8298 - 4302 = ?
5. (1000)9/1024 = ?
6. A man said to his son, "I was two-third of your present age when you were born". If the present age of the man is 48 years, find the present age of the son?
7. A man can row downstream at 18 kmph and upstream at 10 kmph. Find the speed of the man in still water and the speed of stream respectively?
9. Express 25 mps in kmph?
10. Find the amount on Rs.8000 in 9 months at 20% per annum, if the interest being compounded quarterly?
11. The cost price of a radio is Rs.1500 and it was sold for Rs.1230, find the loss %?
12. The radius of a semi circle is 6.3 cm then its perimeter is?
13. A river 2m deep and 45 m wide is flowing at the rate of 3 kmph the amount of water that runs into the sea per minute is?
14. 35 + 15 * 1.5 = ?
15. On a sum of money, the S.I. for 2 years is Rs. 660, while the C.I. is Rs. 696.30, the rate of interest being the same in both the cases. The rate of interest is?
16. (112 * 54) = ?
17. In digging a pond 20 m * 10 m * 5 m the volumes of the soil extracted will be?
18. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that resultant numbers become proportional?
19. A rectangular grass field is 75 m * 55 m, it has a path of 2.5 m wide all round it on the outside. Find the area of the path and the cost of constructing it at
Rs.2 per sq m?
20. The sides of a triangle are in the ratio 5: 12: 13 and its perimeter is 300 m, its area is?
21. By selling an article at Rs.800, a shopkeeper makes a profit of 25%. At what price should he sell the article so as to make a loss of 25%?
22. 16 men can complete a piece of work in 25 days. In how many days can 20 men complete that piece of work?
23. Positive integers indicated by x and y satisfy 3 1/x * y 2/5 = 13 3/4, the fractions being in their lowest terms, then x = ? and y = ?
24. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
25. What is the unit digit in 7105 ?
26. Two numbers are in the ratio 1:2. If 7 is added to both, their ratio changes to 3:5. The greatest number is:
27. Rs.1170 is divided so that 4 times the first share, thrice the 2nd share and twice the third share amount to the same. What is the value of the third share?
28. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
29. A trader sells 85 meters of cloth for Rs. 8925 at the profit of Rs. 15 per metre of cloth. What is the cost price of one metre of cloth?
30. 4500 * ? = 3375
31. The length of a rectangle is increased by 25% and its breadth is decreased by 20%. What is the effect on its area?
32. How many numbers up to 300 and 700 are divisible by 2, 3 and 7 both together?
33. P, Q and R have Rs.6000 among themselves. R has two-thirds of the total amount with P and Q. Find the amount with R?
34. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5:x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
35. The captain of a cricket team of 11 members is 26 years old and the wicket keeper is 3 years older. If the ages of these two are excluded, the average age of the remaining players is one year less than the average age of the whole team. What is the average of the team?
36. The first three terms of a proportion are 3, 9 and 12. The fourth term is?
37. A reduction of 40% in the price of bananas would enable a man to obtain 64 more for Rs.40, what is reduced price per dozen?
38. Four car rental agencies A, B, C and D rented a plot for parking their cars during the night. A parked 15 cars for 12 days, B parked 12 cars for 20 days, C parked 18 cars for 18 days and D parked 16 cars for 15 days. If A paid Rs. 1125 as rent for parking his cars, what is the total rent paid by all the four agencies?
39. A mixture of 70 litres of milk and water contains 10% water. How many litres of water should be added to the mixture so that the mixture contains 12 1/2% water?
40. The average of first 10 even numbers is?
41. A man swims downstream 30 km and upstream 18 km taking 3 hours each time, what is
the speed of the man in still water?
42. A circular path of 13 m radius has marginal walk 2 m wide all round it. Find the cost of leveling the walk at 25p per m2?
43. A is thrice as efficient as B and is, therefore, able to finish a piece of work 10 days earlier than B. In how many days A and B will finish it together?
44. Find the numbers which are in the ratio 3:2:4 such that the sum of the first and the second added to the difference of the third and the second is 21.
45. The number of ways in which six boys and six girls can be seated in a row for a photograph so that no two girls sit together is -.
46. The area of a parallelogram is 128sq m and its altitude is twice the corresponding base. Then the length of the base is?
47. A shopkeeper sells two articles at Rs.1000 each, making a profit of 20% on the first article and a loss of 20% on the second article. Find the net profit or loss that he makes?
48. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6:7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years?
49. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
50. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?