Time Left: 00:50:00
1. How much 60% of 50 is greater than 40% of 30?
2. A room is 15m long, 4m broad and 3m height. Find the cost of white washing its four walls at 50p per m2 ?
3. In what time will a railway train 60 m long moving at the rate of 36 kmph pass a telegraph post on its way?
4. A person spends 1/5th of his income on the education of his children, and 20% of the remaining on food. If he is left with Rs.576 find his income?
5. Find the H.C.F of 204, 1190 and 1445?
6. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are drawn what is the probability that one is yellow and two are red?
7. Three seventh of a number is 12 more than 40% of that number. What will be the 60% of that number?
8. 60 + 5 * 12 / (180/3) = ?
9. How many figures are required to number the pages the pages of a book containing 365 pages?
10. (1714 * 1716) / 17-8 = ?
11. A certain sum of money doubles itself in 10 years in how much many years will it trible itself at the same rate?
12. The difference between compound and simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3 years at 6 2/3% p.a is Rs.184. Find the sum?
13. In a covering a distance of 30 km, Abhay takes 2 hours more than Sameer. If Abhay double his speed, then he would take 1 hour less than Sammer. Abhay's speed is?
14. In a game of billiards, A can give B 20 points in 60 and he can give C 30 points in 60. How many points can B give C in a game of 100?
15. The diameter of a cylindrical tin is 6cm and height is 5 cm. Find the volume of the cylinder?
16. A student scored an average of 80 marks in 3 subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If the average marks in Physics and Mathematics is 90 and that in Physics and Chemistry is 70, what are the marks in Physics?
17. 1/3 of 2/6 of 1/7 of 2/28 of 2140 = ?
18. The radius of a semi circle is 6.3 cm then its perimeter is?
19. Find the ratio between whole surfaces of a sphere and a hemisphere?
20. A wholesale tea dealer 408 kilograms, 468 kilograms and 516 kilograms of three different qualities of tea. He wants it all to be packed into boxes of equal size without mixing. Find the capacity of the largest possible box?
21. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
22. A total of 3000 chocolates were distributed among 120 boys and girls such that each boy received 2 chocolates and each girl received 3 chocolates. Find the respective number of boys and girls?
23. A, B and C started a business with capitals of Rs. 8000, Rs. 10000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. At the end of the year, the profit share of B is Rs. 1500. The difference between the profit shares of A and C is?
24. By selling 12 pencils for a rupee a man loses 20%. How many for a rupee should he sell in order to gain 20%?
25. On dividing number by 5, we get 3 as remainder. What will be the remainder when the square of this number is divided by 5?
26. What is the least number, which is perfect square but contains 2700 as its factor?
27. A certain amount earns simple interest of Rs. 1750 after 7 years. Had the interest been 2% more, how much more interest would it have earned?
28. (4300731) - ? = 2535618
29. At what rate percent per annum will the simple interest on a sum of money be 2/5 of the amount in 10 years?
30. A, B and C start at the same time in the same direction to run around a circular stadium. A completes a round in 252 seconds, B in 308 seconds and C in 198 seconds, all starting at the same point. After what time will they meet again at the starting point?
31. If the arithmetic mean of seventy five numbers is calculated, it is 35. If each number is increased by 5, then mean of new number is:
32. If a:b = 4:1, then find (a - 3b)/(2a - b)?
33. The average age of 8 men increases by 2 years when two women are included in place of two men of ages 20 and 24 years. Find the average age of the women?
34. What amount does Kiran get if he invests Rs. 18000 at 15% p.a. simple interest for four years?
35. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
36. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 3 is 72. What is the largest number?
37. Find the least number of five digits which is exactly divisible by 12, 15 and 18?
38. Find the smallest four-digit number which is a multiple of 112.
39. A man misses a bus by 40 minutes if he travels at 30 kmph. If he travels at 40 kmph, then also he misses the bus by 10 minutes. What is the minimum speed required to catch the bus on time?
40. A gardener was asked a plant flowers in a row containing equal number of plants. He tried to plant 6, 8, 10 and 12 in each row, but 5 plants left in each case. When he planted 13 in a row, no plant was left. Find the number of plants with him?
41. If Rs. 782 be divided into three parts, proportional to 1/2:2/3:3/4, then the first part is:
42. The greatest ratio out of 2:3, 5:4, 3:2 and 4:5 is?
43. Sreedhar and Sravan together can do a work in 25 days. With the help of Pavan, they completed the work in 8 days and earned Rs. 225. What is the share of Sravan, if Sreedhar alone can do the work in 75 days?
44. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
45. Excluding stoppages, the average speed of a bus is 60 km/hr and including stoppages, the average speed of the bus is 40 km/hr. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
46. If A got 80 marks and B got 60 marks, then what percent of A's mark is B's mark?
47. The inverse ratio of 3: 2: 1 is?
48. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
49. A train 800 m long is running at a speed of 78 km/hr. If it crosses a tunnel in 1 min, then the length of the tunnel is?
50. If the sides of a triangle are 26 cm, 24 cm and 10 cm, what is its area?