Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The sum of four consecutive even numbers is 36. Find the sum of the squares of these numbers?
2. What is the sum of the local values of the digits 2, 3, 4, 5 in the number 2345?
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
Find the smallest number which when increased by 5, divisible by 6, 9, 15, 20 and 24?
5. The dimensions of a room are 25 feet * 15 feet * 12 feet. What is the cost of white washing the four walls of the room at Rs. 5 per square feet if there is one door of dimensions 6 feet * 3 feet and three windows of dimensions 4 feet * 3 feet each?
6. A trader sells 85 meters of cloth for Rs. 8925 at the profit of Rs. 15 per metre of cloth. What is the cost price of one metre of cloth?
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. The ratio of the incomes of Chetan and Dinesh is 3:4. The ratio of their expenditures is 5:7. If each of them saves Rs.200, find the incomes of both?
9. A, B and C rents a pasture for Rs.870. A put in 12 horses for 8 months, B 16 horses for 9 months and 18 horses for 6 months. How much should C pay?
10. A number when, 28 subtracted from it reduces to its one third. What is the value of 50% of that number?
11. The perimeter of a rhombus is 68 cm and one of its diagonals is 16 cm. Find its area?
12. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the son is:
13. ³√?/9261 = 11/21
14. After working for 6 days, Ashok finds that only 1/3 rd of the work has been done. He employs Ravi who is 60% as efficient as Ashok. How many days more would Ravi take to complete the work?
15. The average height of 35 boys in a class was calculated as 180cm. It has later found that the height of one of the boys in the class was wrongly written as 166 cm whereas his actual height was 106 cm. Find the actual average height of the boys in the class (Round off your answer to two decimal places).
16. A letter lock consists of three rings each marked with six different letters. The number of distinct unsuccessful attempts to open the lock is at the most -.
17. What is the rate percent when the simple interest on Rs.800 amount to Rs.160 in 4 Years?
18. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
19. If A got 80 marks and B got 60 marks, then what percent of A's mark is B's mark?
20. By selling an umbrella for Rs. 300, a shop keeper gains 20%. During a clearance sale, the shopkeeper allows a discount of 10% on the marked price. His gain percent during the sale is:
21. The area of the square formed on the diagonal of a rectangle as its side is 108 1/3 % more than the area of the rectangle. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 28 units, find the difference between the sides of the rectangle?
22. The difference between a number and its two-fifth is 510. What is 10% of that number?
23. A and B began business with Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 after 8 months, A withdraws Rs.1000 and B advances Rs.1000 more. At the end of the year, their profits
amounted to Rs.630 find the share of A.
24. (800 / 64) * (1296 / 36) = ?
25. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is?
26. The radius of the two circular fields is in the ratio 3: 5 the area of the first field is what percent less than the area of the second?
27. How many of the following numbers are divisible by 132?
28. A man can row upstream at 25 kmph and downstream at 35 kmph, and then find the
speed of the man in still water?
29. If the sides of a triangle are 26 cm, 24 cm and 10 cm, what is its area?
30. A group consists of 4 men, 6 women and 5 children. In how many ways can 3 men, 2 women and 3 children selected from the given group?
31. The length of each side of an equilateral triangle having an area of 4√3 cm2 is?
32. The third proportional to 1 and 2 is?
33. The proportion of copper and zinc in the brass is 13:7. How much zinc will there be in 100 kg of brass?
34. Find the average of the series : 312, 162, 132, 142 and 122?
35. A reduction of 20% in the price of salt enables a lady to obtain 10kgs more for Rs.100, find the original price per kg?
36. A tradesman by means of his false balance defrauds to the extent of 20%? in buying goods as well as by selling the goods. What percent does he gain on his
37. What is the sum of all the composite numbers up to 20?
38. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
39. Find the greatest four digit number which leaves respective remainders of 2 and 5 when divided by 15 and 24.
40. The distance between two cities A and B is 330 km. A train starts from A at 8 a.m. and travels towards B at 60 km/hr. Another train starts from B at 9 a.m. and travels towards A at 75 km/hr. At what time do they meet?
41. A sum of money place at compound interest doubles itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to eight times itself?
42. I. a3 - 988 = 343, II. b2 - 72 = 49 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
43. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest number written with 7, 7, 0, 7?
44. If x is the interest on y and y is the interest on z, the rate and time is the
same on both the cases. What is the relation between x, y and z?
45. A can do a half of certain work in 70 days and B one third of the same in 35 days. They together will do the whole work in.
46. A manufacturer sells a pair of glasses to a wholesale dealer at a profit of 18%. The wholesaler sells the same to retailer at a profit of 20%. The retailer in turn sells them to a customer for Rs. 30.09, there by earning a profit of 25%. The cost price for the manufacturer is:
47. The areas of the two spheres are in the ratio 1: 4. The ratio of their volume is?
48. The L.C.M of 23 * 32 * 5 and 33 * 5 2 * 23 is.
49. A person travels from P to Q a speed of 40 km/hr and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips?
50. Sixty men can stitch 200 shirts in 30 days working 8 hours a day. In how many days can 45 men stitch 300 shirts working 6 hours a day?