Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.
2. (0.9 * 0.9 - 0.8 * 0.8)/1.7 = ?
3. Sum of two numbers is 15. Two times of the first exceeds by 5 from the three times of the other. Then the numbers will be?
4. A goods train runs at the speed of 72 km/hr and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 sec. What is the length of the goods train?
5. If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 26 men and 48 boys can do the same in 2 days, the time taken by 15 men and 20 boys in doing the same type of work will be?
6. Ramu bought an old car for Rs. 42000. He spent Rs. 13000 on repairs and sold it for Rs. 64900. What is his profit percent?
7. I. a2 + 11a + 30 = 0, II. b2 + 6b + 5 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
8. 16.66% of 33.33% of 66.66% of ? = 30
9. [(3.572)3 + (2.428)3] / [(3.572)2 - (3.572) * (2.428) + (2.428)2] is equal to -.
10. The price of an article has been reduced by 25%. In order to restore the original price the new price must be increased by?
11. A dealer purchases 15 articles for Rs. 25 and sells 12 articles for Rs. 30. Find the profit percentage?
12. A shopkeeper buys mangoes at the rate of 4 a rupee and sells them at 3 a rupee. Find his net profit or loss percent?
13. Two numbers are in the ratio 3:5. If 9 is subtracted from each, the new numbers are in the ratio 12:23. The smaller number is:
14. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
15. If Re.1 amounts to Rs.9 over a period of 20 years. What is the rate of simple interest?
16. Two persons A and B take a field on rent. A puts on it 21 horses for 3 months and 15 cows for 2 months; B puts 15 cows for 6months and 40 sheep for 7 1/2 months. If one day, 3 horses eat as much as 5 cows and 6 cows as much as 10 sheep, what part of the rent should A pay?
17. In an examination 38% of students fail in English and 61% pass in Hindi and 23% fail in both. Find the actual failure percentage?
18. A thief is noticed by a policeman from a distance of 200 m. The thief starts running and the policeman chases him. The thief and the policeman run at the rate of 10 km and 11 km per hour respectively. What is the distance between them after 6 minutes?
19. The H.C.F of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, then the other is:
20. If the price of an article went up by 20%, then by what percent should it be brought down to bring it back to its original price?
21. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
22. A room is 6 meters 24 centimeters in length and 4 meters 32 centimeters in width. Find the least number of square tiles of equal size required to cover the entire floor of the room?
23. A can do a piece of work in 10 days and B can do the same work in 12 days. A and B worked together for 2 days. How many more days are required to complete the remaining work if they work together?
24. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
25. The current of a stream at 1 kmph. A motor boat goes 35 km upstream and back to the
starting point in 12 hours. The speed of the motor boat in still water is?
26. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
27. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is?
28. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
29. How many liters of oil at Rs.40 per liter should be mixed with 240 liters of a second variety of oil at Rs.60 per liter so as to get a mixture whose cost is Rs.52 per liter?
30. A work which could be finished in 9 days was finished 3 days earlier after 10 more men joined. The number of men employed was?
31. A is two years older than B who is twice as old as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
32. The average of the marks of 12 students in a class is 36. If the marks of each student are doubled, find the new average?
33. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 meters long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
34. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?
35. On dividing number by 5, we get 3 as remainder. What will be the remainder when the square of this number is divided by 5?
36. If in a box of dimensions 6 m * 5 m * 4 m smaller boxes of dimensions 60 cm * 50 cm * 40 cm are kept in it, then what will be the maximum number of the small boxes that can be kept in it?
37. In a game of billiards, A can give B 20 points in 60 and he can give C 30 points in 60. How many points can B give C in a game of 100?
38. 2222.2 + 222.22 + 22.222 = ?
39. The H.C.F of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
40. (272/3 * 91/2 * 811/4)-1/4 = ?
41. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that the resultant numbers become proportional?
42. A sum of money place at compound interest doubles itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to eight times itself?
43. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are drawn what is the probability that one is yellow and two are red?
44. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that they are all blue?
45. A can do a piece of work in 30 days. He works at it for 5 days and then B finishes it in 20 days. In what time can A and B together it?
46. A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km/hr and returns at a speed of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming. The distance between his house and school is?
47. The greatest ratio out of 2:3, 5:4, 3:2 and 4:5 is?
48. A, B and C start at the same time in the same direction to run around a circular stadium. A completes a round in 252 seconds, B in 308 seconds and C in 198 seconds, all starting at the same point. After what time will they meet again at the starting point?
49. A trader purchased two colour televisions for a total of Rs. 35000. He sold one colour television at 30% profit and the other 40% profit. Find the difference in the cost prices of the two televisions if he made an overall profit of 32%?
50. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?