Time Left: 00:30:00
1. The proportion of copper and zinc in the brass is 13:7. How much zinc will there be in 100 kg of brass?
2. The cost of 16 pens and 8 pencils is Rs.352 and the cost of 4 pens and 4 pencils is Rs.96. Find the cost of each pen?
3. If the roots of a quadratic equation are 20 and -7, then find the equation?
4. What is the sum of all even numbers from 1 to 701?
5. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a weight of 800 grams per kg, what is his percent?
6. The area of a square field 3136 sq m, if the length of cost of drawing barbed wire 3 m around the field at the rate of Rs.1.50 per meter. Two gates of 1 m width each are to be left for entrance. What is the total cost?
7. The difference between simple and compound interests compounded annually on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 4% per annum is Re. 1. The sum (in Rs. ) is?
8. By selling 50 meters of cloth. I gain the selling price of 15 meters. Find the gain percent?
9. On an order of 5 dozen boxes of a consumer product, a retailer receives an extra dozen free. This is equivalent to allowing him a discount of:
10. 15% of 195 + 14% of 205 = ?
11. In a race of 1000 m, A can beat by 100 m, in a race of 800m, B can beat C by 100m. By how many meters will A beat C in a race of 600 m?
12. What is the area of a square field whose diagonal of length 20 m?
13. A shopkeeper sells 20% of his stock at 10% profit ans sells the remaining at a loss of 5%. He incurred an overall loss of Rs. 400. Find the total worth of the stock?
14. The wheels revolve round a common horizontal axis. They make 15, 20 and 48 revolutions in a minute respectively. Starting with a certain point on the circumference down wards. After what interval of time will they come together
in the same position?
15. A tank is filled by three pipes with uniform flow. The first two pipes operating simultaneously fill the tank in the same during which the tank is filled by the third pipe alone. The second pipe fills the tank 5 hours faster than the first pipe and 4 hours slower than the third pipe. The time required by the first pipe is?
16. Ten years ago, the age of Anand was one-third the age of Bala at that time. The present age of Bala is 12 years more than the present age of Anand. Find the present age of Anand?
17. Two trains of length 100 m and 200 m are 100 m apart. They start moving towards each other on parallel tracks, at speeds 54 kmph and 72 kmph. After how much time will the trains meet?
18. In a partnership between A, B and C. A's capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C's share is Rs.130, what is B's capital?
19. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
20. 421 * 0.9 + 130 * 101 + 10000 = ?
21. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
22. In how many ways can three consonants and two vowels be selected from the letters of the word "TRIANGLE"?
23. (743.30)2 = ?
24. A person spends 1/5th of his income on the education of his children, and 20% of the remaining on food. If he is left with Rs.576 find his income?
25. The C.P of 15 books is equal to the S.P of 18 books. Find his gain% or loss%?
26. The average of first 10 odd numbers is?
27. Rs. 1300 is divided into three parts A, B and C. How much A is more than C if their ratio is 1/2:1/3:1/4?
28. A committee has 5 men and 6 women. What are the number of ways of selecting 2 men and 3 women from the given committee?
29. Find the sum lend at C.I. at 5 p.c per annum will amount to Rs.441 in 2 years?
30. The edge of a cube is 2a cm. Find its surface?