Time Left: 00:30:00
1. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
2. The radius of the base of cone is 3 cm and height is 4 cm. Find the volume of the cone?
3. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
4. A certain sum is invested at simple interest at 18% p.a. for two years instead of investing at 12% p.a. for the same time period. Therefore the interest received is more by Rs. 840. Find the sum?
5. In an examination, 47% failed in English and 54% failed in Mathematics. Find the pass percentage in both the subjects if 31% failed in both the subjects?
6. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 4 and 5 hours respectively. If they are turned up alternately for one hour each, the time taken to fill the tank is?
7. A train passes a man standing on the platform. If the train is 170 meters long and its speed is 72 kmph, how much time it took in doing so?
8. Two men and three women working 7 hours a day finish a work in 5 days. Four men and four women working 3 hours a day complete the work in 7 days. The number of
days in which only 7 men working 4 hours a day will finish the work is?
9. If x = √8 - √7, y = √6 - √5 and z = √10 - 3, which of the following is true?
10. A train travelled from station P to Q in 8 hours and came back from station Q to P is 6 hours. What would be the ratio of the speed of the train while traveling from station P to Q to that from station Q to P?
11. In each of the following numbers, what should be the missing digit in the indicated place such that the number is a multiple of 11?
12. A man buys two articles for Rs.1980 each and he gains 10% on the first and loses 10% on the next. Find his total gain or loss percent?
13. If the simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 5% per annum is Rs. 50, what is the compound interest on the same sum at the rate and for the same time?
14. A sum of money deposited at C.I. amounts to Rs.2420 in 2 years and to Rs.2662 in 3 years. Find the rate percent?
15. (815 / ?) / 100 * 28 * 3 - (815 * 14 * 6)/100 = 1680
16. The perimeter of a semi circle is 144 cm then the radius is?
17. Sakshi can do a piece of work in 20 days. Tanya is 25% more efficient than Sakshi. The number of days taken by Tanya to do the same piece of work is?
18. The compound ratio of 5:6, 3:2 and 4:5?
19. If six persons sit in a row, then the probability that three particular persons are always together is -.
20. The average salary of a person for the months of January, February, March and April is Rs.8000 and that for the months February, March, April and May is Rs.8500. If his salary for the month of May is Rs.6500, find his salary for the month of January?
21. 4500 * ? = 3375
22. A can do a piece of work in 30 days. He works at it for 5 days and then B finishes it in 20 days. In what time can A and B together it?
23. In an examination 40% failed in Hindi, 45% failed in English. If 25% students failed in both the subjects. Then the percentage of failed students is?
24. A man saves Rs. 200 at the end of each year and lends the money at 5% compound interest. How much will it become at the end of 3 years?
25. At what rate percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 12 years?
26. Thirty men can do a work in 24 days. In how many days can 20 men can do the work, given that the time spent per day is increased by one-third of the previous time?
27. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
28. A sum of money is put out at compound interest for 2 years at 20%. It would fetch Rs.482 more if the interest were payable half-yearly, then it were pay able yearly. Find the sum.
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. A is a working partner and B is a sleeping partner in the business. A puts in Rs.15000 and B Rs.25000, A receives 10% of the profit for managing the business
the rest being divided in proportion of their capitals. Out of a total profit of Rs.9600, money received by A is?