Time Left: 00:30:00
1. There is food for 760 men for 22 days. How many more men should join after two days so that the same food may last for 19 days more?
2. A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs.16000 for 8 months and B remains in the business for 4 months. Out of the total profit B claims 2/7th share. How
much money is contributed by B?
3. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 20% and its denominator is diminished by 25% value of the fraction is 2/15. Find the original fraction.
4. Two pipes P and Q can fill a cistern in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. Both are opened together, but at the end of 3 minutes the first is turned off. How much longer will the cistern take to fill?
5. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
6. The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father's age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son's age will be:
7. Find the greatest number that exactly divides 35, 91 and 840?
8. If the roots of a quadratic equation are 20 and -7, then find the equation?
9. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
10. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
11. Simplify: yp(q - r) . yq(r - p) . yr(p - q)
12. Solve for m if 3(√3)m+4 = (√3)2m+7
13. A gardener was asked a plant flowers in a row containing equal number of plants. He tried to plant 6, 8, 10 and 12 in each row, but 5 plants left in each case. When he planted 13 in a row, no plant was left. Find the number of plants with him?
14. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
15. A train 240 m long passed a pole in 24 sec. How long will it take to pass a platform 650 m long?
16. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
17. An order was placed for the supply of a carpet whose breadth was 6 m and length was 1.44 times the breadth. What be the cost of a carpet whose length and breadth are 40% more and 25% more respectively than the first carpet. Given that the ratio of carpet is Rs. 45 per sq m?
18. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
19. The ratio between the radii of two spheres is 1:3. Find the ratio between their volumes?
20. What are the number of ways to select 3 men and 2 women such that one man and one woman are always selected?
21. A, B and C started a business with capitals of Rs. 8000, Rs. 10000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. At the end of the year, the profit share of B is Rs. 1500. The difference between the profit shares of A and C is?
22. A sum of Rs. 125000 amounts to Rs. 15500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
23. 1252 * 23 + 35000 = (?)2
24. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
25. Three seventh of a number is 12 more than 40% of that number. What will be the 60% of that number?
26. A, B and C are partners in a business. Their capitals are respectively, Rs.5000, Rs.6000 and Rs.4000. A gets 30% of the total profit for managing the business. The remaining profit is divided among three in the ratio of their capitals. In the end of the year, the profit of A is Rs.200 more than the sum of the profits of B and C. Find the total profit.
27. (8x9 / 27y-6)-2/3 = ?
28. In a 1000 m race, A beats B by 50 m and B beats C by 100 m. In the same race, by how many meters does A beat C?
29. Vijay lent out an amount Rs. 10000 into two parts, one at 8% p.a. and the remaining at 10% p.a. both on simple interest. At the end of the year he received Rs. 890 as total interest. What was the amount he lent out at 8% pa.a?
30. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?