Time Left: 00:30:00
1. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
2. At what rate percent on simple interest will Rs.750 amount to Rs.900 in 5 years?
3. The sum of the square of the three consecutive even natural numbers is 1460. Find the numbers?
4. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 15 min and 20 min respectively. Both the pipes are opened together but after 4 min, pipe A is turned off. What is the total time required to fill the tank?
5. Some pens are divided among A, B, C and D. A gets twice the number of pens that B gets. C gets the same number of pens as D gets. If A gets 25 pens more than D and the ratio of the number of pens that B and C get is 2 : 3, then find the number of pens that D gets ?
6. A room is 4 meters 37 cm long and 3 meters 23cm broad. It is required to pave the floor with minimum square slabs. Find the number of slabs required for this purpose?
7. There were two candidates in an election. Winner candidate received 62% of votes and won the election by 288 votes. Find the number of votes casted to the winning candidate?
8. The least number which when divided by 16, 18 and 21, leave the remainder 3, 5 and 8 respectively is:
9. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
10. A batsman in his 17th innings makes a score of 85 and their by increasing his average by 3. What is his average after the 17thinnings?
11. The compound interest earned by Sunil on a certain amount at the end of two years at the rate of 8% p.a. was Rs.2828.80. Find the total amount that Sunil got back at the end of two years in the form of principal plus interest earned.
12. A sells his goods 50% cheaper than B but 50% dearer than C. The cheapest is?
13. If 24m+2 = 46m-4, solve for m.
14. Manoj borrowed Rs.3450 from Anwar at 6% p.a. simple interest for three years. He then added some more money to the borrowed sum and lent it to Ramu for the same time at 9% p.a. simple interest. If Manoj gains Rs.824.85 by way of interest on the borrowed sum as well as his own amount from the whole transaction, then what is the sum lent by him to Ramu?
15. The length of the rectangular field is double its width. Inside the field there is square shaped pond 8m long. If the area of the pond is 1/8 of the area of the field. What is the length of the field?
16. An article was sold after a discount of 20% and there was a gain of 20%. If the profit made on it was Rs. 6 less than the discount offered on it, find its selling price?
17. Ajay spends 45% of his monthly income on household items, 25% of his monthly income on buying cloths, 7.5% of his monthly income on medicines and saves the remaining amount which is Rs. 9000. Find his monthly income.
18. Anita, Indu and Geeta can do a piece of work in 18 days, 27 days and 36 days respectively. They start working together. After working for 4 days. Anita goes
away and Indu leaves 7 days before the work is finished. Only Geeta remains at work from beginning to end. In how many days was the whole work done?
19. Two persons A and B take a field on rent. A puts on it 21 horses for 3 months and 15 cows for 2 months; B puts 15 cows for 6months and 40 sheep for 7 1/2 months. If one day, 3 horses eat as much as 5 cows and 6 cows as much as 10 sheep, what part of the rent should A pay?
20. The radius of a circular wheel is 1.75 m, how many revolutions will it make in traveling 1 km?
21. Two trains of equal are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km/hr and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 sec. The length of each train is?
22. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both the taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled?
23. 33/4 of 4500 + ? = 118500
24. A dealer purchased an article at 3/4 of its list price and sold 50% more than the list price. Find his gain percent?
25. Find the roots of quadratic equation: 3x2 - 7x - 6 = 0?
26. A 600 meter long train crosses a signal post in 40 seconds. How long will it take to cross a 3 kilometer long bridge, at the same speed?
27. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
28. 1600 men have provisions for 28 days in the temple. If after 4 days, 400 men leave the temple, how long will the food last now?
29. The greatest ratio out of 2:3, 5:4, 3:2 and 4:5 is?
30. Difference between two numbers is 5, six times of the smaller lacks by 6 from the four times of the greater. Find the numbers?