Time Left: 00:30:00
1. 8/15 / 1 1/3 * 3 ?/4 = 1.5
2. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
3. The area of a parallelogram is 128sq m and its altitude is twice the corresponding base. Then the length of the base is?
4. A certain sum becomes Rs. 20720 in four years and 24080 in six years at simple interest. Find sum and rate of interest?
5. (3-3 * 95/2) / (272/3 * 3-4) = ?
6. If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 6:7, then A:B:C:D is:
7. Two goods trains each 500 m long are running in opposite directions on parallel tracks. Their speeds are 45 km/hr and 30 km/hr respectively. Find the time taken by the slower train to pass the driver of the faster one?
8. Three numbers are in the ratio 3:4:5 and their L.C.M is 2400. Their H.C.F is:
9. What is the remainder when 263251 is divided by 9?
10. The area of a triangle is with base 4m and height 5m?
11. Train X crosses a stationary train Y in 60 seconds and a pole in 25 seconds with the same speed. The length of the train X is 300 m. What is the length of the stationary train Y?
12. An amount of Rs.1560 was divided among A, B and C, in the ratio 1/2 : 1/3 : 1/4. Find the share of C?
13. How much interest can a person get on Rs. 8200 at 17.5% p.a. simple interest for a period of two years and six months?
14. 7589 - ? = 3434
15. Convert the 13/36 m/s into kilometers per hour?
16. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?
17. the present average age of a couple and their daughter is 35 years. Fifteen years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the daughter. Find the present age of mother?
18. The sum of the square of the three consecutive even natural numbers is 1460. Find the numbers?
19. A does a work in 10 days and B does the same work in 15 days. In how many days they together will do the same work?
20. 5% people of a village in Sri Lanka died by bombardment, 15% of the remainder left the village on account of fear. If now the population is reduced to 3553, how much was it in the beginning?
21. The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5:3 respectively. The ratio between A's age 4 years ago and B's age 4 years hence is 1:1. What is the ratio between A's age 4 years hence and B's age 4 years ago?
22. There are two numbers. If 40% of the first number is added to the second number, then the second number increases to its five-fourth. Find the ratio of the first number to the second number?
23. 36 * 48 ÷ 64 + 36 ÷ 12 = ?
24. If a:b = 4:1, then find (a - 3b)/(2a - b)?
25. The simple interest on a sum of money will be Rs.600 after 10 years. If the principal is trebled after 5 years what will be the total interest at the end of the tenth year?
26. Two numbers have a H.C.F of 16 and a product of two numbers is 2560. Find the L.C.M of the two numbers?
27. A property decreases in value every year at the rate of 6 1/4% of its value at the beginning of the year its value at the end of 3 years was Rs.21093. Find
its value at the beginning of the first year?
28. Three men start together to travel the same way around a circular track of 11 kilometers in circumference. Their speeds are 4, 5 and 8 kilometers per hour respectively. When will they meet at a starting point?
29. The price of a VCR is marked at Rs. 12,000. If successive discounts of 15%, 10% and 5% be allowed, then at what price does a customer buy it?
30. If one-third of one fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is: