Time Left: 00:30:00
1. 3 men, 4 women and 6 children can complete a work in 7 days. A woman does double the work a man does and a child does half the work a man does. How many women alone can complete this work in 7 days?
2. Ram's age and Shyam's age are in the ratio 3:4. Seven years ago the ratio of their ages was 2:3. Find the ratio of their ages five years hence?
3. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If four marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that none is blue?
4. The total marks obtained by a student in Mathematics and Physics is 60 and his score in Chemistry is 20 marks more than that in Physics. Find the average marks scored in Mathamatics and Chemistry together.
5. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a tank in 2 minutes and 15 minutes respectively. Both the pipes are opened together but 4 minutes after the start the pipe A is turned off. How much time will it take to fill the tank?
6. Two numbers are in the ratio 1:2. If 7 is added to both, their ratio changes to 3:5. The greatest number is:
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. How many numbers up to 100 and 300 are divisible by 11?
9. The ratio of the earnings of P and Q is 9 : 10. If the earnings of P increases by one-fourth and the earnings of Q decreases by one-fourth, then find the new ratio of their earnings?
10. A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C in 30 days and C and A in 36 days. In how many days will the work be completed, if all three of them work together?
11. On dividing number by 56, we get 29 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 8, what will be the remainder?
12. In a race of 1000 m, A can beat by 100 m, in a race of 800m, B can beat C by 100m. By how many meters will A beat C in a race of 600 m?
13. A 270 m long train running at the speed of 120 km/hr crosses another train running in opposite direction at the speed of 80 km/hr in 9 sec. What is the length of the other train?
14. How many figures are required for numbering the pages of a book containing 1000 pages?
15. H.C.F of 4 * 27 * 3125, 8 * 9 * 25 * 7 and 16 * 81 * 5 * 11 * 49 is:
16. In what time will Rs.4000 lent at 3% per annum on simple interest earn as much interest as Rs.5000 will earn in 5 years at 4% per annum on simple interest?
mean proportional between 4 and 9 is?
18. The diameters of two spheres are in the ratio 1:2 what is the ratio of their surface area?
19. The roots of the equation 3x2 - 12x + 10 = 0 are?
20. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5:x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
21. 40% of Ram's marks is equal to 20% of Rahim's marks which percent is equal to 30% of Robert's marks. If Robert's marks is 80, then find the average marks of Ram and Rahim?
22. Find the expenditure on digging a well 14m deep and of 3m diameter at Rs.15 per cubic meter?
23. Rs.2500 is divided into two parts such that if one part be put out at 5% simple interest and the other at 6%, the yearly annual income may be Rs.140. How much was lent at 5%?
24. A vessel contains 20 liters of a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 3:2. 10 liters of the mixture are removed and replaced with an equal quantity of pure milk. If the process is repeated once more, find the ratio of milk and water in the final mixture obtained?
25. The cost price of a radio is Rs.1500 and it was sold for Rs.1230, find the loss %?
26. If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 6:7, then A:B:C:D is:
27. A man can row downstream at 18 kmph and upstream at 10 kmph. Find the speed of the man in still water and the speed of stream respectively?
28. if (x + y)/(2x + y) = 4/5, then find (2x + y)/(3x + y) ?
29. A can do a piece of work in 12 days. When he had worked for 2 days B joins him. If the complete work was finished in 8 days. In how many days B alone can
finish the work?
30. A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C in 15 days, C and A in 20 days. If A, B and C work together, they will complete the work in?