CCNP Interview Questions and Answers
- Describe why postal addresses and telephone numbers are routable?
- What is the purpose of a default route?
- Describe the difference between routing and switching?
- What does the term information hiding mean in relation to route summarization?
- How does the use of a hierarchical routing structure (access, distribution, and core) enable a scalable delivery system?
- Why are multiple protocols used, such as a package, addressing, delivery, and transportation, instead of using one protocol defining everything?
- Can you think of another familiar system that routes using a hierarchical delivery system?
- Explain how a letter from New York City to San Diego is routed using the address information?
- What are the access, distribution, and core components of a postal address?
- What are the access, distribution, and core components of a North American phone number?
Govt Exam Online Mock Tests