Here you can find GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Production and Industrial Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
2. For the spherical surface x2 + y2 + z2 = 1, the unit outward normal vector at the point (1/v2, 1/v2, 0) is given by
3. Consider the function f(x) = |x| in the interval -1 = x = 1. At the point x = 0, f(x) is
4. At x = 0, the function f (x) = x3 + 1 has
5. The area enclosed between the straight line y = x and the parabola y = x2 in the x-y plane is
6. For a long slender column of uniform cross section, the ratio of critical buckling load for the case with both ends clamped to the case with both ends hinged is
1. The fixed cost and the variable cost of production of a product are Rs. 20000 and Rs. 50 per unit, respectively. The demand for the item is 500 units. To break even, the unit price of the items in Rs. should be
2. Therbligs refer to the
3. Customers arrive at a ticket counter at a rate of 50 per hr and tickets are issued in the order of their arrival. The average time taken for issuing a ticket is 1 min. Assuming that customer arrivals form a Poisson process and service times are exponentially distributed, the average waiting time in queue in min is
4. Circular blanks of 10 mm diameter are punched from an aluminum sheet of 2 mm thickness. The shear strength of aluminum is 80 MPa. The minimum punching force required in kN is
5. A metric thread of pitch 2 mm and thread angle 60° is inspected for its pitch diameter using 3-wire method. The diameter of the best size wire in mm is