Here you can find GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Mechanical Engineering Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In abrasive jet machining, as the distance between the nozzle tip and the work surface increases, the material removal rate
2. Match the following metal forming processes with their associated stresses in the workpiece. Metal forming process Type of stress 1. Coining P. Tensile 2. Wire Drawing Q. Shear 3. Blanking R. Tensile and compressive 4. Deep Drawing S. Compressive
3. In an interchangeable assembly, shafts of size mate with holes of size The maximum interference (in microns) in the assembly is
4. During normalizing process of steel, the specimen is heated
5. Oil flows through a 200 mm diameter horizontal cast iron pipe (friction factor, f = 0.0225) of length 500 m. The volumetric flow rate is 0.2 m3/s. The head loss (in m) due to friction is (assume g = 9.81 m/s2)
2. The eigenvalues of a symmetric matrix are all
5. Two threaded bolts A and B of same material and length are subjected to identical tensile load. If the elastic strain energy stored in bolt A is 4 times that of bolt B and the mean diameter of bolt A is 12 mm, the mean diameter of bolt B in mm is
7. For steady, fully developed flow inside a straight pipe of diameter D, neglecting gravity effects, the pressure drop ∆p over a length L and the wall shear stress tw are related by
8. The pressure, dry bulb temperature and relative humidity of air in a room are 1 bar, 30°C and 70%, respectively. If the saturated steam pressure at 30°C is 4.25 kPa, the specific humidity of the room air in kg water vapour/kg dry air is
10. In a rolling process, the state of stress of the material undergoing deformation is