Here you can find GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Instrumentation Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. If x = v-1, then the value of xx is
2. With initial condition x(1) ? 0.5 , the solution of the differential equation, t dx/dt + x = t is
3. Two independent random variables X and Y are uniformly distributed in the interval [–1, 1]. The probability that max[X, Y] is less than 1/2 is
4. The unilateral Laplace transform of f (t) is 1/(s2 + s + 1). The unilateral Laplace transform of t f (t) is
5. Given f(z) = 1(z + 1) - 2/(z + 3). If C is a counterclockwise path in the z-plane such that |z + 1|, the value of is
2. If the A-matrix of the state space model of a SISO linear time invariant system is rank deficient, the transfer function of the system must have
3. Two systems with impulse responses h1 (t) and h2 (t) are connected in cascade. Then the overall impulse response of the cascaded system is given by
4. The complex function tanh (s) is analytic over a region of the imaginary axis of the complex s-plane if the following is TRUE everywhere in the region for all integers n
5. For a vector E, which one of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
6. For a periodic signal v(t) = 30 sin100t +10cos300t + 6 sin(500t + π/4), the fundamental frequency in rad/s is