Here you can find GATE EEE Questions and Answers.
In this GATE EEE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice GATE EEE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE EEE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE EEE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE EEE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
4. The impulse response of a system is h(t) = t u(t) . For an input u(t -1) , the output is
5. Which one of the following statements is NOT TRUE for a continuous time causal and stable LTI system?
6. Two systems with impulse responses h1 (t) and h2 (t) are connected in cascade. Then the overall impulse response of the cascaded system is given by
7. A source vs (t) = V cos 100 pt has an internal impedance of (4 + j3)? . If a purely resistive load connected to this source has to extract the maximum power out of the source, its value in ? should be
8. A single-phase load is supplied by a single-phase voltage source. If the current flowing from the load to the source is 10?-150oA and if the voltage at the load terminals is 100?60o V, then the