Here you can find GATE ECE Questions and Answers.
In this GATE ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice GATE ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE ECE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
3. In a baseband communications link, frequencies upto 3500 Hz are used for signaling. Using a raised cosine pulse with 75% excess bandwidth and for no inter-symbol interference, the maximum possible signaling rate in symbols per second is
4. The electric field of a uniform plane electromagnetic wave in free space, along the positive x direction, is given by . The frequency and polarization of the wave, respectively, are
6. The output Y of a 2-bit comparator is logic 1 whenever the 2-bit input A is greater than the 2-bit input B. The number of combinations for which the output is logic 1, is
9. The average power delivered to an impedance (4 - j3) ? by a current 5cos(100p t + 100) A is
10. The unilateral Laplace transform of f(t) is 1/(s2 + s + 1). The unilateral Laplace transform of t f (t) is
1. A bulb in a staircase has two switches, one switch being at the ground floor and the other one at the first floor. The bulb can be turned ON and also can be turned OFF by any one of the switches irrespective of the state of the other switch. The logic of switching of the bulb resembles
2. Consider a vector field . The closed loop line integral can be expressed as
3. Two systems with impulse responses h1 (t) and h2 (t) are connected in cascade. Then the overall impulse response of the cascaded system is given by
4. In a forward biased pn junction diode, the sequence of events that best describes the mechanism of current flow is
5. In IC technology, dry oxidation (using dry oxygen) as compared to wet oxidation (using steam or water vapor) produces