Here you can find GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 2 Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 2 Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 2 Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 2 Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 2 Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Chemistry Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The point group symmetry of CH2=C=CH2 is
2. Two trial wave functions Ø1 = c1x(a - x) and Ø2 = c1x(a - x) + c22x2(a - x)2 give ground state energies E1 and E2, respectively, for themicroscopic particle in a 1-D boxby using the variation method. If the exact ground state energy is E0, the correct relationship between E0, E1 and E2 is
3. The ground state energies of H atom and H2 molecule are –13.6 eV and –31.7 eV, respectively. The dissociation energy of H2 is _______ eV.
4. A 2 L vessel containing 2 g of H2 gas at 27 °C is connected to a 2 L vessel containing 176 g of CO2 gas at 27 °C. Assuming ideal behavior of H2 and CO2, the partial pressure of H2 at equilibrium is ________ bar.
5. Consider the reaction at equilibrium. The equilibrium can be shifted towards the forward direction by
6. A sparingly soluble electrolyte M2X ionizes as The solubility product (Ksp), molal solubility (S) and mean molal activity coefficient (ϒ±) are related by
8. At 273 K and 10 bar,the Langmuir adsorption of a gas on a solid surface gave the fraction of surface coverage as 0.01. The Langmuir adsorption isotherm constant is _________ bar–1. (Give the answer to the third decimal place)
9. Conversion of boron trifluoride to tetrafluoroborate accompanies
10. The correct statement with respect to the bonding of the ligands, Me3N and Me3P with the metal ions Be2+ and Pd2+ is,
11. A crystal has the lattice parameters a ≠ b ≠ c and α = β = ϒ = 90o. The crystal system is
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option A