Here you can find GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Chemistry Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. I n the proton decoupled 13C NMR spectrum of 7-norbornanone, the number of signals obtained is
4. If ?y and ?py are the uncertainties in the y-coordinate and the y component of the momentum of a particle respectively, then, according to uncertainty principle ?y?py is (? = h/2p and h is Planck’s constant)
5. The average length of a typical a-helix comprised of 10 amino acids is
6. Number of thymine residues in a 5000 kb DNA containing 23% guanine residues is
8. T he ratio of relative intensities of the two molecular ion peaks of methyl bromide (CH3Br) in the mass spectrum is
1. The point group symmetry of CH2=C=CH2 is
2. Two trial wave functions Ø1 = c1x(a - x) and Ø2 = c1x(a - x) + c22x2(a - x)2 give ground state energies E1 and E2, respectively, for themicroscopic particle in a 1-D boxby using the variation method. If the exact ground state energy is E0, the correct relationship between E0, E1 and E2 is
3. The ground state energies of H atom and H2 molecule are –13.6 eV and –31.7 eV, respectively. The dissociation energy of H2 is _______ eV.
4. A 2 L vessel containing 2 g of H2 gas at 27 °C is connected to a 2 L vessel containing 176 g of CO2 gas at 27 °C. Assuming ideal behavior of H2 and CO2, the partial pressure of H2 at equilibrium is ________ bar.
5. Consider the reaction at equilibrium. The equilibrium can be shifted towards the forward direction by