Here you can find GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Biotechnology Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In mismatch correction repair, the parental DNA strand is distinguished from the daughter strand by
2. The basis for blue-white screening with pUC vectors is
3. Idiotypic determinants of an antibody are associated with the
4. Identification of blood groups involves
5. B-lymphocytes originate from the bone marrow whereas T-lymphocytes originate from
1. Under alkaline conditions, DNA is more stable than RNA because
2. Which one of the following modifications is common toboth protein and DNA?
3. Protein A, which has strong affinity to Fc region of immunoglobulin, is extracted from
4. The first humanized monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of breast canceris
5. Which one of the following aminoacids in proteins does NOT undergo phosphorylation?