Here you can find GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers.
In this GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Agricultural Engineering Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
2. The line y = x - 1 can be expressed in polar coordinates (r, ?) as
3. The type of pump used in forced water cooling system of a tractor engine is
4. Which one of the following statements is NOT appropriate regarding cone index
5. The draft and total power requirement of a rotary cultivator operating in concurrent mode as compared to a spring tyne cultivator of equal cutting width under the same operating conditions, respectively are
6. The soil erodibility factor needs to be determined for use in the universal soil loss equation. The length, in m and slope, in % of the experimental plot to be used for this purpose, respectively are
2. If C = A×B , where A = 2i - j + 3k and B = i + 2j ; then C is
3. The general solution of the differential equation d2y/dx2 -3 dy/dx - 4y = 0 is
5. Poisson distribution having a mean of 5 will have √5 as
6. During the testing of a spike-tooth type thresher for wheat crop, the throughput and the thresher capacity were found to be 750 kg h-1 and 445 kg h-1, respectively. The grain-straw ratio (grain : straw) of the crop is 1.5 : 1. Material other than grain (MOG) collected at the main grain outlet is 0.5%. The total grain loss in percentage from all the sources will be
7. The rear furrow wheel in a tractor mounted disc plough is provided to