Here you can find eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers.
In this eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of eLitmus Aptitude Test Paper Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The set of all integers x such that |x – 3| < 2 is equal to
2. The Range of the function f(x) = (x - 2) / (2 - x) is
3. The value of (i)i is
5. The roots of the quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0. will be reciprocal to each other if
6. If a, ß are the roots of ax2 - 2bx + c = 0 then a3 ß3 + a2ß3 + a3ß2 is
7. The sixth term of a HP is 1/61 and the 10th term is 1/105. The first term of the H.P. is
8. Let Sn denote the sum of first n terms of an A.P..If S2n = 3Sn, then the ratio S3n / 5n is equal to
9. Solution of |3 – x| = x – 3 is
10. If the product of n positive numbers in 1, then their sum is
11. A lady gives a dinner party to six quests. The number of ways in which they may be selected from among ten friends, if two of the friends will not attend the party together is
is equal to
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option B