Here you can find Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers.
In this Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Synchronous Generator Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. A three phase alternator has a phase sequence of RYB for its three output voltages. In case the field current is reversed, the phase sequence will become
2. Two-alternators are running in parallel. If the driving force of both the alternators is changed, this will result in change is
3. When two alternators are running in parallel, their RKVA load share is changed by changing their ................ while their kW load share is changed by changing their ..............
4. In order that two alternators be put in parallel, which of the following factors should be identical for both ?
6. In the above figure, the characteristic for unity power factor is represented by the curve maked
7. For 50 Hz system the maximum speed of an alternator can be
8. If the input of the prime mover of an alternator is kept constant but the excitation is changed, then
9. The driving power from the prime mover driving the alternator is lost but the alternator remains connected to the supply network and the field supply also remains on. The alternator will
10. For an alternator when the power factor of the load is unity
11. As the speed of an alternator increases- Page 3
|Online Test Name||Synchronous Generator|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Electrical Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||11 Questions|
Answer: Option A
the frequency increases