Here you can find Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers.
In this Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Rectifiers and Converters Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The average life of the glass bulb rectifier is
2. In mercury arc rectifier, voltage drop at anode is due to
3. In a mercury arc rectifier the cathode voltage drop is due to
4. Least undulating current will be delivered by which mercury arc rectifier
5. Ionization potential of mercury is approximately
6. In arc rectifiers mercury is chosen as the liquid for rectifier because
7. In an arc rectifier the drop in voltage at the cathode is approximately
8. Which of the following rectifiers can withstand maximum voltage on dc side
9. Maximum current rating of a glass bulb mercury arc rectifier is usually restricted to
10. In a mercury arc rectifier positive ions are attracted towards
|Online Test Name||Rectifiers and Converters|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Electrical Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||15 Questions|
Answer: Option C
10,000 to 15,000 hours
Answer: Option A
energy spent in overcoming the electrostatic field
Answer: Option B
expenditure of energy in liberating electrons from the mercury
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option C