Here you can find Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers.
In this Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Electric Machine Design Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In large bulky materials, the uni-axial anisotropy can be induced by
2. Hysteresis loss varies with maximum flux density (B) as
3. Hysteresis loss varies with frequency (f) as
4. Which of the following can be worked with higher flux densities ?
5. By adding silicon to ferromagnetic , materials
6. Which of the following gives materials in order of increasing values of permeability ?
7. Diamagnetic : Ferromagnetic ::
8. Diamagnetic: Copper:: Ferromagnetic:
9. All of the following are ferromagnetic materials EXCEPT
10. For simplex wave and lap windings, the back pitch yb and front pitch yf are as follows:
|Online Test Name||Electric Machine Design|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Electrical Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||18 Questions|
Answer: Option D
any of the above
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option C
Cold rolled silicon steel
Answer: Option C
electrical resistivity decreases and magnetic permeability increases