Here you can find Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers.
In this Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Electric Circuit and Ohm's Law Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Two 1 kilo ohm, 1/2 W resistors are connected in series. Their combined resistance value and wattage will be
2. The resistance of a 100 W, 200 V lamp is
3. The ratio of the resistance of a 100 W, 220 V lamp to that of a 100 W, 110 V lamp will be nearly
4. Which of the following bulbs will have the least resistance ?
5. The unit of electrical conductivity is
6. When P = Power, V = Voltage, I = Current, R = Resistance and G = Conductance, which of the following relation is incorrect?
7. Twelve wires of same length and same cross-section are connected in the form of a cube as shown in figure below. If the resistance of each wire is R, then the effective resistance between P and Q will be
8. Four identical resistors are first connected in parallel and then in series. The resultant resistance of the first combination to the second will be
10. Three equal resistors connected in series across a source of emf together dissipate 10 watts of power. What would be the power dissipated in the same resistors when they are connected in parallel across the same source of emf?
11. We have three resistances of values 2 Ω, 3 Ω and 6 Ω. Which of the following combination will give an effective resistance of 4 Ω?
Answer: Option B
2 kΩ, 1 W
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option D
115 V, 100 W
Answer: Option A
mho / metre