Here you can find Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers.
In this Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. _________ is defined as any physical quantity that varies with time, space or any other independent variable
2. A discrete signal is said to be even or symmetric if x(-n) is equal to
3. A signal is a power signal when the signal has
4. Which of the following time system operates with a continuous time signal & produces a continuous time output signal
5. The function which relates output of a system to the input(signal) of a system is
1. _______ is defined as the increment in the input of the instrument for which the output remains constant
2. ______ is defined as the ratio of change in output to that of change in the quantity being measured
3. In any device, the difference between the measured value & true value is referred as
4. For a time varying input the quality of indication by the instrument is referred as _______
5. ______ is determined as the algebraic numerical difference between the true value of the quantity & the value recorded by the measuring instrument at any instant
1. _____ is an artificial body that is projected from earth to orbit either earth (or) another body of solar systems.
2. _____ is defined as the use of orbiting satellites to receive, amplify and retransmit data to earth stations.
3. ________ law states that the path followed by the satellite around the primary will be an ellipse.
4. _____ law states that for equal time intervals, the satellite will sweep out equal areas in its orbital plane, focused at the barycenter.
5. _____ law states that the square of the periodic time of orbit is perpendicular to the cube of the mean distance between the two bodies. A3 = 3/n2
1. Which of the following is the 16bit registors in 8085 processor
2. Which of the following depends on the microprocessor speed
3. In 8088, which of the following option differs from 8086
4. In 8255, ______number of modes of I/O mode of operation we have, which of the following features comes under which mode (i) A 5 bit control port is available. (ii) 3 I/O lines are available at Port C
5. In ADC 0808, which of the following pin enables high output
1. ____ number of terminals does a diode have
2. Which of the following options defines the diode
3. One ev is equal to __________
4. Which of the following elements are most frequently used for doping pure Ge or Si ?
5. In which of the following state does the silicon diode has the voltage drop of 0.7V ?
1. __________ is a region of Electromagnetic spectrum having frequency ranging from 1GHz to 100 GHz
2. Which of the following bands that comes under Microwave Band
3. Which of the following is the main advantage of microwave
4. Reflex klystron is a ______
5. On which of the following principle does Klystron operates
1. Poynting vector gives
2. If a transmission line with characteristic impedance Z1 is connected to a transmission line with characteristic impedance Z2. If the system is being driven by a generator connected to the first line, then the overall transmission coefficient will be
3. Which of the following is the Poisson’s equation
4. If An electromagnetic wave is incident obliquely at the surface of a dielectric medium 2(µ2 , ∈2) from dielectric medium 1(µ1 , ∈1), The angle of incidence & the critical angle are θi and θc respectively. Then the phenomenon of total reflection occurs when
5. Which one of the following conditions will not guarantee a distortionless Transmission Line
1. In a transistor switch, the voltage change from base-to-emitter which is adequate to accomplish the switching is only about
2. Which of the following is the conversion time of a dual-slope ADC
3. If a certain multiplexer can switch one of 32 data inputs to its output. How many different inputs does this MUX have?
4. Which of the following is the value of unity gain bandwidth of 741 OPAMP
5. __________ is known as fastest switching logic family
1. The output of a JK flipflop with asynchronous preset and clear inputs is ‘1’. The output can be changed to ‘0’ with one of the following conditions
2. A full adder logic circuit will have
3. For which of the following purpose Karnaugh map is used
4. Which of the following is a universal logic gate?
5. How many two input AND and OR gates are required
1. In __________ communication , the media of transmission is a pair of conductors called transmission line
2. In _________ communication transmission media is open space or free space.
3. _________ is the equipment which converts physical message, such as sound, words, pictures etc., into corresponding electrical signal.
4. __________ is equipment which converts electrical signal back to the physical message.
5. _________ is defined as the process by which some characteristics (i.e. amplitude, frequency, and phase) of a carrier are varied in accordance with a modulating wave
1. _________ is the one which can control any quantity of interest in machine, mechanism or other equipment in order to achieve the desired performance or output
2. ___________ is an interconnection of components connected or related in such a manner as to command, direct or regulate itself or another system
3. Which of the following are the examples of Open loop control systems
4. Which of the following are the examples of Closed loop control systems