Here you can find RAID Questions and Answers.
In this RAID Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice RAID Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots RAID Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download RAID Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of RAID Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. RAID level 3 supports a lower number of I/Os per second, because _______________.
2. RAID level _____ is also known as block interleaved parity organisation and uses block level striping and keeps a parity block on a seperate disk.
3. A performance problem with _________ is the expense of computing and writing parity.
4. In RAID level 4, one block read, accesses __________.
5. The overall I/O rate in RAID level 4 is :
6. A write of a block has to access : (choose all that apply)
7. RAID level 5 is also known as :
8. RAID level ____ spreads parity and data among all N+1 disks rather than storing data in N disks and parity in 1.
9. The potential overuse of a single parity disk is avoided in RAID level ____.
10. RAID level 0+1 is used because, RAID level 0 provides ______ whereas RAID level 1 provides ________.
|Online Test Name||Operating Systems RAID|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||22|
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option C