Here you can find Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers.
In this Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Transactions DBMS Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. A _________ consists of a sequence of query and/or update statements.
2. Which of the following makes the transaction permanent in the database ?
3. In order to undo the work of transaction after last commit which one should be used ?
4. Consider the following action: Transaction….. Commit; Rollback; What does Rollback do?
5. In case of any shut down during transaction before commit which of the following statement is done automatically ?
6. In order to maintain the consistency during Transactions DBMS database provides
7. Transaction processing is associated with everything below except
8. A transaction completes its execution is said to be
9. Which of the following is used to get back all the Transactions DBMS back after rollback ?
10. ______ will undo all statements up to commit?
|Online Test Name||Transactions|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||10|
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option C