Here you can find Storage Structure DBMS Questions and Answers.
In this Storage Structure DBMS Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Storage Structure DBMS Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Storage Structure DBMS Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Storage Structure Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Storage Structure DBMS Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The Storage Structure DBMS which do not survive system crashes are ______
2. Storage devices like tertiary storage , magnetic disk comes under
3. For a transaction to be durable, its changes need to be written to ________ storage.
4. The unit of storage that can store one are more records in a hash file organization are
5. A ______ file system is software that enables multiple computers to share file storage while maintaining consistent space allocation and file content.
6. A file produced by a spreadsheet
7. SDL means _____________
8. Which of the following is the process of selecting the data storage and data access characteristics of the database?
9. Which of the following is the oldest database model?
10. The process of saving information onto secondary storage devices is referred to as
|Online Test Name||Storage Structure|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||10|
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option D