Here you can find Relational Algebra DBMS Questions and Answers.
In this Relational Algebra DBMS Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Relational Algebra DBMS Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Relational Algebra DBMS Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Relational Algebra Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Relational Algebra DBMS Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Relational Algebra DBMS is a __________ query language that takes two relation as input and produces another relation as output of the query.
2. Which of the following is a fundamental operation in Relational Algebra DBMS ?
3. Which of the following is used to denote the selection operation in Relational Algebra DBMS ?
4. For select operation the ________ appear in the subscript and the ___________ argument appears in the paranthesis after the sigma.
5. The ___________ operation, denoted by -, allows us to find tuples that are in one relation but are not in another.
6. Which is a unary operation:
7. Which is a join condition contains an equality operator:
8. In precedence of set operators the expression is evaluated from
9. Which of the following is not outer join ?
10. The assignment operator is denoted by
|Online Test Name||Relational Algebra|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||10|
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D
None of the mentioned
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option B