Here you can find Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers.
In this Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Deadlocks DBMS Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. A system is in a ______ state if there exists a set of transactions such that every transaction in the set is waiting for another transaction in the set.
2. The deadlock state can be changed back to stable state by using _____________ statement.
3. What are the ways of dealing with deadlock ?
4. When transaction Ti requests a data item currently held by Tj , Ti is allowed to wait only if it has a timestamp smaller than that of Tj (that is, Ti is older than Tj ). Otherwise, Ti is rolled back (dies). This is
5. When transaction Ti requests a data item currently held by Tj , Ti is allowed to wait only if it has a timestamp larger than that of Tj (that is, Ti is younger than Tj ). Otherwise, Tj is rolled back (Tj is wounded by Ti ). This is
6. The deadlock in a set of transaction can be determined by
7. A deadlock exists in the system if and only if the wait-for graph contains a ___________.
8. Selecting the victim to be rollbacked to the previous state is determined by the minimum cost. The factors determining cost of rollback is
9. __________ rollback requires the system to maintain additional information about the state of all the running transactions.
10. Which of these is data type long literal?- Page 6554