Here you can find Inheritance Questions and Answers.
In this Inheritance Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Inheritance Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Inheritance Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Inheritance Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Inheritance Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. What does inheriatance allows you to do?
2. What is the syntax of inheritance of class?
3. How many types of inheritance are there in c++?
4. What is meant by containership?
5. How many types of constructor are there in C++?
6. How many constructors can present in a class?
7. What should be the name of constructor?
8. What does derived class does not inherit from the base class?
9. What is meant by polymorphism?
10. Which design patterns benefit from the multiple inheritance?
Answer: Option B
create a hierarchy of classes
Answer: Option C
class name : access specifer class name
Answer: Option D
There are five types of inheritance in c++. They are single, Multiple, Hierarchical, Multilevel, Hybrid.
Answer: Option A
class contains objects of other class types as its members
Answer: Option C
There are three types of constructor in C++. They are Default constructor, Parameterized constructor, Copy constructor.