Here you can find File Access C Questions and Answers.
In this File Access C Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice File Access C Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots File Access C Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download File Access C Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of File Access C Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. The first and second arguments of fopen are?
2. For binary files, a ___ must be appended to the mode string.
3. If there is any error while opening a file, fopen will return?
4. Which is true about getc.getc returns?
5. When a C program is started, O.S environment is responsible for opening file and providing pointer for that file?
6. What is the meant by ‘a’ in the following operation? fp = fopen(“Random.txt”, “a”);
7. Which of the following mode argument is used to truncate?
8. Which type of files can’t be opened using fopen()?
9. Which of the following fopen statements are illegal?
10. What does the following segment of code do? fprintf(fp, “Copying!”);
|Online Test Name||File Access|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||13|
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D