Here you can find Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers.
In this Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Computer Science Engineering Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Which of the following correctly declares an array?
2. What is the index number of the last element of an array with 9 elements?
3. What is a array?
4. Which of the following accesses the seventh element stored in array?
5. Which of the following gives the memory address of the first element in array?
1. Property which allows to produce different executable for different platforms in C is called?
2. #include is called
3. C preprocessors can have compiler specific features.
4. C preprocessor is conceptually the first step during compilation.
5. Preprocessor feature that supply line numbers and file names to compiler is called?
1. Solaris is the name of a flavor of UNIX from
2. Which of the following is “NOT” a UNIX variant ?
3. The system calls in UNIX is written using which language
4. Which of the following enables multi-tasking in UNIX?
5. Which of the following is considered as the super daemon in Unix?
1. Aggregate functions are functions that take a ___________ as input and return a single value.
2. Select __________ from instructor where dept name= ’Comp. Sci.’; Which of the following should be used to find the mean of the salary ?
3. All aggregate functions except _____ ignore null values in their input collection.
4. A Boolean data type that can take values true, false, and________
5. Select count (____ ID) from teaches where semester = ’Spring’ and year = 2010; If we do want to eliminate duplicates, we use the keyword ______in the aggregate expression.
1. What does PHP stand for? i) Personal Home Page ii) Hypertext Preprocessor iii) Pretext Hypertext Processor iv) Preprocessor Home Page
2. Who is the father of PHP?
3. PHP files have a default file extension of.
4. A PHP script should start with ___ and end with ___:
5. Which of the looping statements is/are supported by PHP? i) for loop ii) while loop iii) do-while loop iv) foreach loop
1. What is the range of data type short in Java?
2. What is the range of data type byte in Java?
3. An expression involving byte, int, and literal numbers is promoted to which of these?
4. Which of these literals can be contained in a data type float variable?
5. Which data type value is returned by all transcendental math functions?
1. What is operating system?
2. To access the services of operating system, the interface is provided by the:
3. Which one of the following is not true?
4. Which one of the following error will be handle by the operating system?
5. The main function of the command interpreter is:
1. When collection of various computers seems a single coherent system to its client, then it is called:
2. Two devices are in network if:
3. Which one of the following computer network is built on the top of another network?
4. In computer network nodes are:
5. Communication channel is shared by all the machines on the network in: