Here you can find AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers.
In this AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of AMCAT Mock Test Sample Papers Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The probability that a student passes Subject A, B or C is 98%. The probability that he or she passes A is 41%, B is 59%. The probability that he or she passes A and C is 25% and B and C is 20%. The probability that he or she passes all the 3 subjects is 14%. What is the probability that he or she passes subject C?
2. Ritu has 3 shirts in shades of red, 4 in yellow shades and 5 in green shades . Three shirts are picked at random . the probability that all of those are in red shades is :
3. Sangeeta invested Rs. 20,000 at 8 % per annual. if the interest is compounded half yearly, then total interest earned by Sangeeta at the end of the year is:
4. The difference between a discount of 35% and two successive discounts of 20% and 20% on a certain bill was Rs. 22. Find the amount of the bill.
5. Express 4.33333 in p/q form
1. A can do a particular work in 6 days. B can do the same work in 8 days. A and B signed to do it for Rs. 3200. They completed the work in 3 days with the help of C. How much is to be paid to C?
2. P works twice as fast as Q. If Q alone can complete a work in 12 days, P and Q can finish the work in --- days
3. log(2x+3)+log(2x-3)=log55.what will be the value of x?
4. Four different electronic devices make a beep after every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3/2 hour and 1 hour 45 minutes respectively. All the devices beeped together at 12 noon. They will again beep together at:
5. An integer X is saved as an unsigned 8-bit number, 00001011.What is X?