Here you can find Threads Questions and Answers.
In this Threads Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Threads Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Threads Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Threads Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Threads Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Which of these method can be used to make the main thread to be executed last among all the threads?
2. Which of these method is used to find out that a thread is still running or not?
3. What is the default value of priority variable MIN_PRIORITY AND MAX_PRIORITY?
4. Which of these method waits for the thread to treminate?
5. Which of these method is used to explicitly set the priority of a thread?
6. What is synchronization in reference to a thread?
7. Which of these method is used to implement Runnable interface?
8. Which of these interface is implemented by Thread class?
9. Which of these method is used to begin the execution of a thread?
10. Which of these method waits for the thread to terminate?
|Which of these method is used to explicitly set the priority of a thread?|
Answer: Option C
The default value of priority given to a thread is 5 but we can explicitly change that value between the permitted values 1 & 10, this is done by using the method setPriority().
Write your comments here: